Max'D Out goes 9.94 @ 138.4 today

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
That has been my goal from the beginning (Ken and Rob just shake their heads when I mention it) but we will have to see how things survive along the way. Another 300hp might just break some parts. If things start breaking every weekend we will back it down to get it to survive or build a 45-4600lb Pro Street truck.

Anyone want to help this old man pay for some of this?;) Good thing I don't have kids or grandkids, they would be on the street corner with a cup.:D

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
I have been shaking my head, I really thought it would of been a longer, rougher road to get to the 9's. Less than 2 months from a bare empty truck to 9's. Nathan has the vision and desire, hard to rein him back once he's taken the bit.:D

Gets expotentially harder now.

It's only hp and a fat wallet......right Ken? :D:rockon::hehe::mike:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Anyone want to help this old man pay for some of this?;) Good thing I don't have kids or grandkids, they would be on the street corner with a cup.:D

Thats what a pension is for, Ken. You have a mistress.....and she's ex-pen-SIVE! :rofl:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
We think the coverter was on it's way out. That is why it smokes so bad trying to spool it up.

That sucks but at that power level anything can go bad. I take it your not hitting it with all the fuel you can yet being it runs so clean after take off?

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
That sucks but at that power level anything can go bad. I take it your not hitting it with all the fuel you can yet being it runs so clean after take off?

No we aren't. We will probably have the chargers on it that I really wanted for the Fallon race in addition to more fuel on tap. Not sure if we'll have the bigger injectors then or not though. The bigger chargers should provide enough air to run way low in the 9's provided we can get the suspension right.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
No we aren't. We will probably have the chargers on it that I really wanted for the Fallon race in addition to more fuel on tap. Not sure if we'll have the bigger injectors then or not though. The bigger chargers should provide enough air to run way low in the 9's provided we can get the suspension right.

Did you guys put bigger brakes on that thing?:D