Max'D Out goes 9.94 @ 138.4 today

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Congrats! It'll be interesting to see just how fast it'll go.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Thanks guys and gal! Nathan should of been in the seat, but he was working and I needed to license. He told me to tune it up to try for the 9's. With his feedback, it went into the 9's with an average 60'

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks guys and gal! Nathan should of been in the seat, but he was working and I needed to license. He told me to tune it up to try for the 9's. With his feedback, it went into the 9's with an average 60'

:hug: I was just being my typical :witch: self :cool2:

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
So that would be the fastest pass "fuel only" for a production truck? Great job guy's!

For a Duramax yes. I think the fastest fuel only pass by any make is in the 9.4's. With some chassis work to get the 60' times down we aren't far from that. If I have time we'll try to get the turbo's that were meant for the truck on before Fallon, NV the end of the month.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
For a Duramax yes. I think the fastest fuel only pass by any make is in the 9.4's. With some chassis work to get the 60' times down we aren't far from that. If I have time we'll try to get the turbo's that were meant for the truck on before Fallon, NV the end of the month.

COOL, so you guy's are going to make it...