Made the truck a little slower 4" W/35's

MANDOMAX

Twin Turbo SneekyMax
Apr 11, 2009
Sylmar, Ca
Nice looking truck. Had those tires when I lifted my truck. They are very loud but kick ass off road and they look killer. Just bought new Dick Cepek M/T's.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Cleaned the truck up more time before she goes away for the winter, also got a pic of my cv angles for those wondering:)

LiftedD-max3.jpg

LiftedD-max1.jpg

LiftedD-max2.jpg

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Truck looks badass custom! Just saw this thread. Great job!!:thumb:

Gotta love those T.C. CV angles!!!

Im putting mine away for winter too, dont want salt ruining my lift components:mad:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Truck looks badass custom! Just saw this thread. Great job!!:thumb:

Gotta love those T.C. CV angles!!!

Im putting mine away for winter too, dont want salt ruining my lift components:mad:

I'm driving mine until hell freezes over!!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I'm driving mine until hell freezes over!!

With the amount of salt they put down here in the winter, it doesn't take long at all for vehicles to start rusting:mad: Besides That I have 7 vehicles registered and insured right now, so it really does not make sense to run the D-max in the sh!tty weather IMHO....

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
With the amount of salt they put down here in the winter, it doesn't take long at all for vehicles to start rusting:mad: Besides That I have 7 vehicles registered and insured right now, so it really does not make sense to run the D-max in the sh!tty weather IMHO....

Exactly, too much time/ money in my truck to let the damn salt ruin it!

I wish theyd use sand.

I bought a 95 tahoe sport for my winter vehicle. Now im modding it too! what a sickness.:D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Exactly, too much time/ money in my truck to let the damn salt ruin it!

I wish theyd use sand.

I bought a 95 tahoe sport for my winter vehicle. Now im modding it too! what a sickness.:D

They sand the roads here around the lake because the salt was killing the trees. I dont have much choice as Im 21 and this is my only vehicle :D

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
i have the superswamper M16's 37x13.50R22 and there loud as hell but look great..

i love the red on black your truck looks sweet and i bet it runs good also

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
i have the superswamper M16's 37x13.50R22 and there loud as hell but look great..

i love the red on black your truck looks sweet and i bet it runs good also

Thanks for the complament and I hope the truck will run a good amount better come spring, despite the heavy wheels and lift;) Best to date was a 12.9 with ruff tuning on 285's...