Made the truck a little slower 4" W/35's

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
Stop posting pictues! You are making me want black wheels and a stack.:D
:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, it looks sweet. Nice combo. What 33's are you going to get?

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Truck looks good.

Those tires are the closest things to tractor tires you can get for a pickup...their road manners SUCK, noisy as hell and you can feel every tread block when coming to a stop. When I bought my previous truck it had them on...

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Stop posting pictues! You are making me want black wheels and a stack.:D
:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, it looks sweet. Nice combo. What 33's are you going to get?[/QUOTE]

I like the way the toyo M/T's look and they seem to always get good reviews so I am thinking of going that route once the grapplers wear out.....

Thanks for all the compliments!!!:beer

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina
looks great man!!! i just switched to 35's from 33's same tire on 20" rim. i can tell a little bit of a difference maybe a 1/10th or 2. AND still beat a hooked up mustang other night with gf and dad in the front seat. gotta love passing them then puking soot all over their windshield after a win lol :D

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
I like the way the toyo M/T's look and they seem to always get good reviews so I am thinking of going that route once the grapplers wear out.....

Thanks for all the compliments!!!:beer

I have 295/70/17's on mine. I have been running them for almost two yrs. Like them so far. They are holding up good.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Truck looks awesome! :cool2:

I'd definitely spend money on the RC for $6k if racing is your thing though. It has the best chance at being fast as compared to your current setup.

C-ya

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Truck looks awesome! :cool2:

I'd definitely spend money on the RC for $6k if racing is your thing though. It has the best chance at being fast as compared to your current setup.

C-ya

I like to race & pull but it is evident to be competitive, you have to choose.. I have been trying to get this RC for the last 4 months:rolleyes: It started out for sale to me for $4500.00 then after a couple weeks of no return calls I drove over there and he tells me 6k, I still agreed knowing it was a steal for 6k. Now he says he is having trouble getting financing on a new duramax but as soon as he can get approved its mine. I guess will see...

06WhiteLBZ

Diesel Addict
[/B]

I can go down about an inch all the way around, and the 35's on there now I bought used so there more like 34's. I was surprised how high it sits with a 4" lift, but its growing on me. Now I just a couple go fast parts to make up for the extra weight and height:D

You said you can go down about an inch ??? You mean you can literally lower the lift about an inch....making it a 3" lift all the way around instead of 4" ???? Is so, that is perfect for me..... I've been thinking that 3" of lift would be exactly what I want...like I had on my old Z71.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
You said you can go down about an inch ??? You mean you can literally lower the lift about an inch....making it a 3" lift all the way around instead of 4" ???? Is so, that is perfect for me..... I've been thinking that 3" of lift would be exactly what I want...like I had on my old Z71.

No its set at abought 5" now in the front and my cv's are perfectly level. I think even if you took the T.B. bolts all the way out it would still be at 4" or dam close if not.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I love the way it looks. Im at the same cross roads, do I lift my truck and find a race truck or do I keep going with the CC/SB.

That's what I did. I took my gt40 and whatnot off and lifted mine and am buying an rclb after I'm out of school