Mad max LIVES!

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
The turbo oiling system has been tested on other applications for quite a while, so I feel pretty confident in it.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
The turbo oiling system has been tested on other applications for quite a while, so I feel pretty confident in it.

Love it Rob! I considered doing this also, even have the pumps.I bought the pumps from a company that race turbo harleys in the salt flats. Figured I needed a turbo for the bike too:D

You could get some great info on the oil temps from just a turbo also.

Good call on 2 wp. I dont think one is sufficent even though I still do.

I love what you have done rob it looks well thought out! Very clean!!! I hope it runs as good as it looks.

Dont rush it, you have nothing to prove.jmo

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
what was your reasoning then Dustin?:rolleyes:

If something in the motor lets go (not saying it will) no sense in taking out 2 GTX chargers with it. plus not sure if the turbos like to run the same oil/pressure that Rob runs in the motor.

and oh ya, cuz it looks sweet! :D

Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
You were running the DPR pump though right Simon? IIRC you blew the filter right off too at one point?

Oddly enough I never did blow the filter off. I did however blow the oil plugs out of the back of the block. I used npt plugs this time right from the get go on the new block.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
first time out when 11.3 at 145!! just rolled off the line and pedaled down the track.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 170

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
:thumb: wow goin to be sweet as things get worked out and what it is actually capable of running.

For the first time out we are ecstatic!! It fully passed tech and Rob asked for the 2 main NHRA guys to go extra hard on it and then actually do 145mph right out of the box.. needless to say the look on robs face was cool to see with how happy he was. Lot of hard work paying off :thumb: