lowered truck pics

D-MaxMike

Jul 26, 2014
Bonney Lake, Wa
Here are some pics of my truck. Lowered on stock torsion keys and has 3" shackles in the rear. Im thinking I want to lower it another 1.5" in the front and get hangers for the rear to make it sit level. Here's a few pictures of how it sits now and the last picture is with my Nova

This truck is so sick!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20miller12

Aug 27, 2014
Just got axle and spring brackets ordered to redo the flip I'm off most of this week so hopefully they come in pretty quick. 100 bucks for spring pads, axle brackets, and 4 link axle brackets shipped way better then buying a flip kit

20miller12

Aug 27, 2014
Alright got everything on today and man I forgot how this looks laid out maybe Friday I'll grab some tires and toss the 22s back on

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
I have a 06 LBZ with a DJM 3/5 drop 1 leaf removed. Does anyone know around how much weight i can still tow?

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Yea im thinking the same thing man. Not much at all. Id have to change around a buch of my suspension. It took a while to get it dialed in the way it is not worth changing it at this point. I dont need to tow anything just wondering if i needed to at some point say a car and car trailer

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Yea im thinking the same thing man. Not much at all. Id have to change around a buch of my suspension. It took a while to get it dialed in the way it is not worth changing it at this point. I dont need to tow anything just wondering if i needed to at some point say a car and car trailer

You'll probably be fine if you don't load the trailer with to much tongue weight. I have my overload pulled and tow my boat and it does fine. It normally squats a 3/4 ton 1" and squats mine about 1.5"

I'd benefit from dropping mine some because if weight and my turbo. I don't tow but I do hunt and fish and would like to be able to take it across some creeks and ditches.

I drive mine like that. Havnt had any hang ups yet.. I'm running a 32 tall ten ply tire and lowered

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
lol, well it's nothing crazy like you'd think but a lot of land around here has low water creek crossings, bad gravel roads, I might cut some wood, I hunt, fish, and sometimes need to get way back in the woods

Mine gets treated like a truck 100% I'll try to remember a pic next time I have it somewhere it shouldn't be lol

20miller12

Aug 27, 2014
lol, well it's nothing crazy like you'd think but a lot of land around here has low water creek crossings, bad gravel roads, I might cut some wood, I hunt, fish, and sometimes need to get way back in the woods

You stick to a 3/5 and you'll still be able to do all that if you go as low as me you gotta dodge and detour some places lol I cut and haul wood with mine but am very limited on where I can cut which is a pita

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I was just thinking about lowere tbars and drop shackles..I have 20x10 BMFs and I was thinking about running 305/50 420s..

You'll be fine, this is mine with 3" shackles, overload pulled and t bar bolts out. 285/55/20 toyo at2 on 20x10

86fe0e43d805ea954d8092811ab80fde.jpg