lowered truck pics

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
to my knowledge the actual torsion keys will bottom out on the crossmember support long before the bolts will come out, i counted my turns until the bolt became loose enough to turn by hand and they were somewhat equal ammouunt of turns. i only took them all the way out because i was afraid of losing them down the road if they were that loose :roflmao:

Correct, but with my truck and I am sure everyone elses is different the pass side only took about 2 full turns to bottom out on the crossmember where as with the driver side it would take atleast 5-6 full turns to bottom out...

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
maybe they compensate for the fuel tank being on one side? mine were pretty close to eachother im only like 1/2 or less different from side to side and its not enough to tell. but like you said every truck is different so maybe the newer ones are slightly different. :confused:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Don't forget you have a driveshaft and tcase assembly and fuel tank that hang off the driver side of the truck, making the passenger seem to sit higher.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
I would like to go lower but my CV's hate me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376160287.593915.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376160287.593915.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376160287.593915.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 281

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
How about your tbar bolts? Where do they sit? Unless your 2wd?

Truck looks awesome btw!

The bolts are almost all the way out. I don't know how many turns I have on them but you can see the bolt head sticking out of the crossmember.

Jacy_dzlguy

lots to learn...
Aug 27, 2011
South Florida
Question for you guys... I know alot of yall drop your tbar bolts all the way down or completly out... My question is on my drivers side tbolt I have a good 5-6 full turns before the bolt would be completly out and on my pass side 2 full turns and it was able to completly come out. Will this make my truck alot more dropped on 1 side compared to the other if I were to fully remove both?

I always measure to the middle of the fenders when i adjust them to get the same height everywhere and wether lowered or leveled i have to have the driverside bolt turned in more.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Your truck looks lifted ;):roflmao::rofl::hug:

It will never get old seeing pictures of that truck...:thumb:

I always measure to the middle of the fenders when i adjust them to get the same height everywhere and wether lowered or leveled i have to have the driverside bolt turned in more.

That's about where I am at and doing as well. Thanks for the info!