looking for quiet exhaust

Gello

Apr 15, 2013
Hi guys

I just installed a MBRP 4inch no cat system. Was hopeing for less drone in cab.Any ideas on quieter system,Corsa looks nice. Cant have the wife unhappy for long towing trip!!!!
Thanks Mike.:D

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Add a second turbo,if you want it really quiet add 2 more 366s:D

Ive see a lot of adds for guys selling mufflers sometimes brand new 1s. Good luck.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
Do you have a muffler on the system? I can sell you a brand new 4" MBRP muffler, I never ran the muffler on my system.

Add a second turbo,if you want it really quiet add 2 more 366s:D

Ive see a lot of adds for guys selling mufflers sometimes brand new 1s. Good luck.

Very true:D, my exhaust tone is now quieter than I ever could have imagined. It just sounds like a big blow dryer haha.

Gello

Apr 15, 2013
Don't I need a built trans for twin turbos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Gello

Apr 15, 2013
So don't waste time with different exhaust? What should I expect to pay for twins and what ever else I would need for change over?
Thanks!!!

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
So don't waste time with different exhaust? What should I expect to pay for twins and what ever else I would need for change over?
Thanks!!!

Well dont get me wrong its much cheaper to buy a muffler,twins is going to be expensive.For towing and a lite hotroding id do the s475 over the stocker.But expect to pay around 3500 3800 if you can find a litely used set up for around 2500 that would be nice,but then you have to install it.For now the muffler is much cheaper.

Gello

Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for the tips. All I see is $$$$. Oh well let the fun begin. Thank god the wife doesn't know about this forum. Lol

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Thanks for the tips. All I see is $$$$. Oh well let the fun begin. Thank god the wife doesn't know about this forum. Lol

What they said is true the longer your here the more money just disappeares but for your exhaust go with a diamond eye quite tone kit oe just there front pipe it'll kill yhe drone and make the truck much quieter

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I would like duals bud kinda like I had on my 79 camaro and most older cars run. We're the exhaust tip is just turning down and you see very little of the exhaust. You have any pics from straight on behind the truck.

Gello

Apr 15, 2013
Thanks ill look into it. Anyone know if their quiet tone front pipe can be used with MBRP system? I hate to replace entire system!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
MBRP has a quiet tone muffler part number m1004a. It will solve the problem.

If the Mbrp exhaust kit he's already running has the muffler in place this will not do much good. The quite tone from Diamone Eye runs the setup in the front pipe along with the muffler out back.