look what happened to the van today

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
it worked!

4 inch straight piped the van today! about blew out the back doors pullingout of the parking lot. all the stuff laying on the floor and a phone on the engine compartment flew into the back doors:rofl:

step 1-efi, check
step 2- exhaust, check
step 3- trans improvement?, coming soon
step 4- 12 seconds?!?!:D:eek:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
have you seen the hood on the van? as much as i like the idea, there isnt enough of a hood there.

i came clean and owned up to it after the 3rd phone call yesterday while i was at danville. but no she hasn't seen/heard it yet. I've got a restaurant to clean carpets at 11 tonight so, i'll miss out on all the 'what the heck are you doing that for' looks for a day or 2.

this wasn't exactly what i had planned on for the exhaust. originally was going to shoot out in front of the wheel with a black tip. but they made me a deal I couldn't pass up on the over the axle pipe and tip

I cant remember smiling this much in one day.

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
I dont blame you for a havin a big smile . always feels nice when you get things you want in life . Now go get the tranny done so you can give her hell :rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Sweetness! I love gettin new parts! Its like little personal christmas's scattered through the year :spit:

The side exit exhaust sure looks cool but "Soot Wheel" sucks, i had to clean it every other day if i wanted it to match the others:eek:

mmangels22

Monty Python Rules.
Feb 12, 2009
San Jose, CA
Man you are lucky lotsofmiles, my GF has me on financial lockdown right now, and for good reason I would spend it all on my truck.:D

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
wife would like to put me in lockdown!

this exhaust turns some heads rolling thru town. and when they turn they sure arent expecting a cargo van :rofl: