look what happened to the van today

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Sweet, you need to post up some vids or something. The perfect sleeper:driving2:

that reminds me I did take some video of 0-60 and eway driving on the stock exhaust to compare. Just got to find it.

nice!! what did you have to do to get it to fit?

it was a truck cat delete and muffler delete pipe. the hanger that came on the cat delete pipe had to be moved. added about 12 inches of pipe and found a used over the axle pipe and tip. added a hanger to the muffler delete pipe.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
i've had a cargo van almost the entire past 15+ years. i've never seen so many heads turn and look at this rolling billboard as i do now when i roll thru town, heavy on the go pedal

the free advertising is well worth the drop in fuel economy:D

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Straight pipe is definately a must have mod.

I waited too long after I got mine to straight pipe it...should have done it the day after I bought it.

Related sidenote...I was rolling through a my small town yesterday with an empty trailer. I saw a Grampa sitting on the steps watching his grandson (3-4yrs old) in the yard, the boy turned and watched my truck approach, he covered his ears and smiled...I kinda chuckled at that.

Back on topic...enjoy the new found exhaust tone :D

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
lets see if the pic loaded....

got some black hi-heat paint yesterday. I like it. Both my bumpers need painting i think i'm going to do it with the same black.

another thought I've had all 3 of the big 3's vans and all of them have to have the bumpers painted every 2-3 years.. maybe i'm too picky

Last edited: