lmm triple turbo

badassdmaxx

May 15, 2012
i'd say they're all good. I've worked with both Scott @ SDP and Jason at wcfab and they're both great. all depends on customer service

Last edited:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
But yep Dustin is right, I am talking to Jason Wehrli about a triple kit right now. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though because I need to get my kit sold or at least the turbos sold. Adeso, have you had the oil cooler the entire time you've had your triple kit? I wonder how big of a difference it would even make. i don't really do much pulling so maybe an oil cooler wouldn't be needed. Planned on hauling scrap this summer but looks like its not going to happen. Just as long as I'm able to pull a trailer full of snowmobiles to West Yellowstone and get better economy than we did with my buddy's 6.7 cummins lol.

I drove it very little before I put the kit on. My truck is lifted a little bit and I found at just empty running 85 will heat it up enough that the cooler will open up. At least put a gage on there so you know what is going on

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
i'd say they're all good. I've worked with both Scott @ SDP and Jason at wcfab and they're both great. all depends on customer service

I have not found a person/ shop anywhere (diesel or in general) that has better customer support than Scott. He went way out his way to fix a mistake that I made and did it really at cost. His work was flawless. I don't know about the other kit makers (I just haven't dealt with them yet) but SDP is bar none the best shop I have worked with. Now if you put in an order with him, it might take a while but he was up front with me before I paid him anything about the timeline.

badassdmaxx

May 15, 2012
yeah I'll have to put a probe in. Where is yours mounted? I'm just waiting on Dustin to give me contact info. for a guy that may be interested in my setup. If he is, its a done deal! And about Scott, you're absolutely right. He actually built my tranny. At first it was acting strange but it just needed to relearn. Now its perfect! Yeah he's really backed up. Thats the only downfall ha. I would have bought my 480/4094 kit from him if I had more time. The kid wanted my old setup the same day haha.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I have not found a person/ shop anywhere (diesel or in general) that has better customer support than Scott. He went way out his way to fix a mistake that I made and did it really at cost. His work was flawless. I don't know about the other kit makers (I just haven't dealt with them yet) but SDP is bar none the best shop I have worked with. Now if you put in an order with him, it might take a while but he was up front with me before I paid him anything about the timeline.

X2.

Scott is one of the best people in the industry to deal with. I talk to him on a daily basis. Yes he is pretty back logged but his stuff is WELL worth it. quality, attention to detail, the list goes on...