lmm triple turbo

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Sir, you are my hero! I need to kill a rich relative or something so I can join the triple turbo club. :roflmao:

Haha no sir here buddy, only 24 years old!:thumb: but thanks for the compliment!!! And I know what your thinking. No. My parents didn't pay for any of it, truck or turbos haha. :roflmao:

rkhodges21

Jan 10, 2012
Hopkinsville,KY
Haha no sir here buddy, only 24 years old!:thumb: but thanks for the compliment!!! And I know what your thinking. No. My parents didn't pay for any of it, truck or turbos haha. :roflmao:

Ha! Thats funny cuz I'm 24 and my parents did buy my truck. BUT I'm buying it from them so I guess I'm a little spoiled that I'm not having to go thru the frikkin banks

badassdmaxx

May 15, 2012
hello guys, i know this is an old thread that I'm digging up but I'm actually interested in a setup close to this. Right now I have a 480/4094 twin kit and I want to sell it and get a triple. My plan would be two s366s over a Danville stage II 66. It should be pretty close to what you have whitelmmmax. I guess I am just wondering how the kit performs and if you've had any issues with high oil temps. Do you do much pulling? Since this is so old, I'd assume you've already updated your valley turbo though. Any input would really be appreciated as I am about to pull the trigger here shortly and I really want to know if I'm making a good decision selling my setup ha. Thanks!

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
SDP and Wherli make triples and I believe that is where Brady (badassdmax) is getting his at (wherli)

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
hello guys, i know this is an old thread that I'm digging up but I'm actually interested in a setup close to this. Right now I have a 480/4094 twin kit and I want to sell it and get a triple. My plan would be two s366s over a Danville stage II 66. It should be pretty close to what you have whitelmmmax. I guess I am just wondering how the kit performs and if you've had any issues with high oil temps. Do you do much pulling? Since this is so old, I'd assume you've already updated your valley turbo though. Any input would really be appreciated as I am about to pull the trigger here shortly and I really want to know if I'm making a good decision selling my setup ha. Thanks!

The two 366s is more like adeso's kit. Mine are smaller. My two atmospheres flow 5 more lbs a minute than an s480. I still have the factory charger in the valley, I paid the truck off and kind of lost interest in it. Not sure on the oil temps as I don't have a gauge. I pull occasionally campers and some goosenecks but nothing crazy. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger on it. You won't be disappointed. Good luck:thumb:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
I used the one super diesel put together and it works great. Only other one I know that works well is killer bee's. I wouldn't tow anything with 2 oil cooled turbos (including twins) without a gage. You would be surprised at how quickly you can heat up the oil

badassdmaxx

May 15, 2012
But yep Dustin is right, I am talking to Jason Wehrli about a triple kit right now. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though because I need to get my kit sold or at least the turbos sold. Adeso, have you had the oil cooler the entire time you've had your triple kit? I wonder how big of a difference it would even make. i don't really do much pulling so maybe an oil cooler wouldn't be needed. Planned on hauling scrap this summer but looks like its not going to happen. Just as long as I'm able to pull a trailer full of snowmobiles to West Yellowstone and get better economy than we did with my buddy's 6.7 cummins lol.