lmm triple turbo

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Well, got the trips just about finished up, there was a mix up in packaging from EPR and the wrong oil feed fitting got sent out. I called Trent and he is sending out the right fitting first thing Monday. Trents customer service is second to none. A great kit backed by great customer service makes life much easier on installation. Once I get everything finished and cleaned up I'll take some better pictures, but until then here they are!:woott:
picture.php

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Looks good Daniel , a few zips ties and cleaning up the wiring and she will be set , thanks for the compliments . Fitting should be there Tuesday and then test drive time :woott:

Looks nice but what about the dent in the tubing going to the manifold inlet?

Daniel had the bridge and EGR delete tube on the truck before . He bought the kit from another member here ( Pondsy ) , The kit wasnt really built around that setup but it worked out OK still , our tube follows the lines of the charge pipe closer and the aluminum ressy that comes with the kit goes along the fan shroud , but if i were Daniel I would keep the 3" bridge on too since he already had it .

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Friggin sweet. Theres just a handful of guys out there with triples. Which turbos did you decide to go with and what boost numbers are you looking for?

The turbo's flow about 5 lbs per minute more than a S480 , boost will vary greatly depending on the VVT tuning but should be around 55 psi , with the right high pressure turbo we have dynoed up to 850 hp on the same atmosphere turbo's , so if a modded VVT turbo was added and enough fuel was on hand it should do similar numbers .

How does the MAF sensor work with the dual intake?

It is installed in the inlet of the inside turbo , due to the inlet size's used the stock to slightly modified MAF tables in the tuning work fine .

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Thanks guys!! Yea were gonna limit boost to 55 psi as that's about the most the stock valve springs can hold without floating valves. The plan is to go win a bigger charger in the valley, but that will be after rods springs and much more fuel. :thumb:

rkhodges21

Jan 10, 2012
Hopkinsville,KY
Thanks guys!! Yea were gonna limit boost to 55 psi as that's about the most the stock valve springs can hold without floating valves. The plan is to go win a bigger charger in the valley, but that will be after rods springs and much more fuel. :thumb:

So its the stock turbo in the valley? Thats interesting. Thanks for sharing. Hope ur blowing doors off soon.

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Got the fitting in and took her for a test drive, she sounds stock now haha. Everything seems to be ok so gettin her tuned up this afternoon. :woott: