Lmm boost leak or up pipe leak?

Drock

Apr 20, 2015
Garrison ND
I can vouch for Mark too he knows his turbos inside and out and my tuck moves... No black smoke and peak egts in the last 2500 miles has been 1075... Not knocking any other tuners just very happy with Mark :)

I'm running marks 3794 along with his tuning and on my race tune at the end of a 100mph wot run I see 1600*. Are you still on the stock trans? If so Mark probably has your tunes extra conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBZ-DURAMAX

Jared
Feb 12, 2015
NW Ohio
1075egts? You must be very easy on your truck lol I'm around 1450 on my big tune lol Jared what does yours egts look like with the cruise on at 60?

I honestly can't remember I drove it for a few days with the egt gauge displayed decided it was low enough to not worry about and have been cycleing through some other guages on the insight... I do know it was 1075 at wot at 120 mph... I am on the stock trans and do know it's tuned conservatively but I'm still putting out 470/852... Could my other modifications really help egts this much? Is it the tunning? Or do I have a bad probe?

I'll drive tomorrow and report cruising temperatures...

Drock

Apr 20, 2015
Garrison ND
I would honestly say it's in the tuning. Your mods are helping. I'm sure mark had it set very conservative. Once you get your trans done and some minor fuel upgrades your truck will straight up HAUL ASS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk