LML Rods

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Love that movie. :roflmao:

In this case, though....the end result probably wouldnt be so funny.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
iv made a few sets its all in the design and stress analysis i feel with the right materials i can do a set for a tad north of 1000 in the best materials with arp bolts ill have a shot and see how far i can push them with a very large single :thumb:

Hell yes, nothing to it. Anybody with a mill can do a set of rods. Diesel or gas doesn't matter. Have at it.

JackPine47

Apr 3, 2013
central mn
finally got my lb7 back together on a lml bottom and an really glad I twined it its like a whole new truck!!! so far its holding together I think at somewhere around 575hp daily driving around i hit 47psi of boost with 40% exergys, s475 over stock, lift pump, ect, I figured id stay safe an stick with the stock cp3 for a limiter for now...

Well it's been less then a year with what I got here an in the middle of June I bent a rod on #5....

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Was just wondering, as everyone seems to get different numbers with a stock cp3.

I understand wanting to know, but no one's getting more than 700hp out of a stock cp3. Anybody who claims different would have to show me a time slip to back up some worthless dyno number. Trust me I would love to have found out that lml rods will work with a mild build!

JackPine47

Apr 3, 2013
central mn
The most I did the few days prior was passing a few cars but never really got on it... Not sure if it was just a weak rod or maybe bad injector that helped bend it? I don't really know I guess other then it looks like a banana lol

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Anybody want a set of lml rods I just bought:mad:crap!really just wanted the rings anyways so I guess its not a total loss.Jackpine...is a full build in your future?