LML EFI Flash. Kory Willis

Poboy06

Trying to keep up!
Jun 1, 2013
kirbyville
I can't wait to get with kory to have him tune my 06 lbz...... I've heard he the man for the Job not to mention he's not very far!!!! I've had a bully dog for a while hahaha past time for upgrade!!

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
You know I got the LML so I would NOT be drawn to modify or harm it, but then I stumble accross this thread and look out the window and there happens to be an lml sitting there:cool:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
From what I have read Nick is tuning through the DPF, cool and all but.....ehhhh.. I'm in regen waaaay to much I must have a hole in Urea tank that shit is going fast, hopefully with break in it will get better??

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Kory, is this a single tune flashed in or can we have more then one tune?

That is a single tune flashed in, however, we will be able to offer up to 4 tunes into a device. The future may hold switchable tuning, but my brain melts even thinking about it at this point. I need a vacation!

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
That is a single tune flashed in, however, we will be able to offer up to 4 tunes into a device. The future may hold switchable tuning, but my brain melts even thinking about it at this point. I need a vacation!
Bring the future Misses and head to Lakewood in SC Next week, we'll be on the beach and have a few cold ones on Ice :thumb:

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
Yea Kory ftw guys. Wouldn't matter if Nick released his stuff last month. No exhaust brake, no tire size changes, no regear, lose cruise control, no deletes, no one cares. Gotta love what just a little more R&D will get you as opposed to pushing a product that isn't yet ready to beat the competition and put $1 today in front of $1000 tomorrow. Keep it up Kory! I was there for some of Landen's install. So jealous.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you can flash them with EFI Live. You just cant retreive your stock tune without opening up the ECM and adding a wire in.