Lml beta testing

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Thanks to EFI-Live, I have begun BETA Testing the LML using EFI-Live software.

I have 5 local trucks lined up from 2011-2013 from stock to mild mods.

The tuning will be emissions compliant tuning with all EPA Mandated components retained.

In the future, hopefully near future I will be exploring options to provide off-road and race only tuning for my drag racers and sled pullers.

;)

Pricing will be competitive and substantially less that current offerings and will allow anyone with a V2 to purchase just tuning without any expensive hardware and unlock codes, just a spare license and an emailed tune file using existing EFI-Live hardware/software.

Henry and I will be working out bundles with a CTS for monitor and lift pump with either emailed tunes or a Autocal/V2 bundled.

As always these tunes will be thoroughly tested before release to the public and you can expect the same type of smooth, well shifting responsive tunes as the previous four models.

And finally no expensive down the road costs for emailed changes.

:thumb:

Attachments

• LML V8.JPG
    LML V8.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 93
  • LML V7-5.JPG
    LML V7-5.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 85

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
sounds whenever we can BUY a stock tune from someone who has obtained one with a very expensive piece of tuning equipment.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
well right. I guess I should have said "IF" we can buy a stock tune from someone who has obtained one. which I doubt we will be able to.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Download a stock tune out of a stock LML? EFI will offer full support I would assume this means pulling a stock tune out of a truck also?

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
out of curiosity how do you know you in full emissions compliance? The EPA has a big krookid D!CK, I'd be amazed if your tuning was completely compliant. Not knocking you or anyone that tunes, but the epa regs are specific enough to be enforceable, and vague enough for them to come after you.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Thanks to EFI-Live, I have begun BETA Testing the LML using EFI-Live software.

I have 5 local trucks lined up from 2011-2013 from stock to mild mods.

The tuning will be emissions compliant tuning with all EPA Mandated components retained.

In the future, hopefully near future I will be exploring options to provide off-road and race only tuning for my drag racers and sled pullers.

;)

Pricing will be competitive and substantially less that current offerings and will allow anyone with a V2 to purchase just tuning without any expensive hardware and unlock codes, just a spare license and an emailed tune file using existing EFI-Live hardware/software.

Henry and I will be working out bundles with a CTS for monitor and lift pump with either emailed tunes or a Autocal/V2 bundled.

As always these tunes will be thoroughly tested before release to the public and you can expect the same type of smooth, well shifting responsive tunes as the previous four models.

And finally no expensive down the road costs for emailed changes.

:thumb:

out of curiosity how do you know you in full emissions compliance? The EPA has a big krookid D!CK, I'd be amazed if your tuning was completely compliant. Not knocking you or anyone that tunes, but the epa regs are specific enough to be enforceable, and vague enough for them to come after you.

All tunes for tagged daily driven trucks will keep all emissions compliant parts and only legal tunes. And only true off road race trucks/sled pullers will have deletes. This was told in the very first post I made it bold and red above for you.