LBZ: List of Best tuners for EFI live

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
I looked this up and I have found a list but the thread was really old and I'm not sure if they still do this and if there is better places to send in my ECM

So guys give me a few names of reputable tuners I can trust to send my ECM too for efi live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
It's all opinion. The bigger the tuner the worst the turn around time. I have used PPEI witch is awesome until you need actual custom tunes. Then he does not give a crap. I used Ridgerunner on my race truck witch he was very helpful on getting it dialed in but had some bad experiences with him on customers trucks. Recently I switch to ATP. Could not be more happy. Truck runs better then it ever has. Also Dustin has treated me well.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I've ran korys, Danville, ridgerunner, Dan's diesel performance

Korys turn around time is gone way South, Danville is on Q imho, awesome custom tunes. Frican guy is a mind reader :thumb:

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Rob Coddens at ATPTrucks is the only tuner that has touched my truck... :thumb:

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
I have only had Rob Coddens tunes on my truck. You can't go wrong with Rob, Tony, or Mark

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Mark @ Danville Performance is top notch!!
Customer service is second to none and he actually cares. He's not just out there to make $$

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I may be wrong but if I had to guess I'd say someone else is doing the tuning at ATP. My last set of tunes are nothing special, smokey and full of codes, Sorry just my opinion.
If you have an LB7 or LML go to ridgerunner
If you have an LLY, LBZ, LMM go to Danville

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Uhh, did anyone mention Mark@Danville??? Seriously Marks tuning is top notch and his customer service is second to none.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Mark is an excellent tuner but the thing that has set him apart for me is his customer service. He always returns your call and always makes things right. I played the switch the tuner game for a few years but once I got set up with Mark I never had a reason to look elsewhere.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I may be wrong but if I had to guess I'd say someone else is doing the tuning at ATP. My last set of tunes are nothing special, smokey and full of codes, Sorry just my opinion.
If you have an LB7 or LML go to ridgerunner
If you have an LLY, LBZ, LMM go to Danville

Rob is still, as always, doing the tuning here.

Did you call in with your issues on the tuning?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Duramax tuner but only if you run his rods too......or better yet Killerbee....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Its been a long, long time since we had a tuna war. :hehe: Just keep it civil, guys. ;)
Not in any particular order:

ATP
Danville
PPEI
Ridgerunner
Starlite
Diesel Addiction
Old Dmax Tuner (I would still run my old 12.40 tune if my truck was set up properly)

And then a few who dont tune publicly:
Shane
Steve
Ferm
Pat
Johnboy

My apologies if Ive forgotten anyone.