Lets see black dmaxs

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
Yeah come to think of it my buddy didnt want to paint the honeycomb because he didnt think he could do it without having runs in the paint. I plan on putting a black billet cutout in there also, it used to have one but the cheapo ebay billet top piece didnt follow the grille lines right and looked goofy.:mad:

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Not mine, a nice truck I saw on DP

garageimage-1-1.jpg

I really like black chrome badlands - that's two trucks I've seen them on and they are :cool:.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Yeah come to think of it my buddy didnt want to paint the honeycomb because he didnt think he could do it without having runs in the paint. I plan on putting a black billet cutout in there also, it used to have one but the cheapo ebay billet top piece didnt follow the grille lines right and looked goofy.:mad:

Has anyone had a billet one powder coated black?

I know there's a copany that makes black chrome ones but i'm not sure how that would look because it would be the only piece on the truck like that.

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
Everything is for sale at any time :)

Honestly Ive thought about selling it to get an LMM, since I like the interiors so much better in them. Only reason why I havent tried to sell it is because there isnt anything wrong with it and Ive just gotten it the way I like it. Kinda hard to get rid of a truck that hasnt given me any problems. If someone walked up to me with 25K Id be pretty damn tempted though :D