LBZ Tuning????????????

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Your an idiot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You pretend to be some sort of big shot, yet you purchased your efi live with two tunes from the cheapest place you could find online, and now you expect the pros to chime in and tell you how to tune......

Here's some advice,

1-Lose the attitude. (I and everyone else here hate you already)

2-Quit pretending like you know anything (you know absolutely nothing its obvious)

3-Please buy a cummins (you will fit in with the dodge crowd way better)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You could have just ended it with your first post! Short sweet and to the point! :roflmao:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Still not caring about the negative vibes here, I could use some assistance, I will be the first to admit that. I am also smart enough to figure it out on my own, it will just take longer. Buddy, you can take your negative opinion of me and cram it as far from where the sun shines as possible for all I care, I am not trying to win any popularity contests, I'm trying to perform a service to the community here. Honestly I don't care If I get banned as I can just set up a new account under a new name and IP address. This isn't a contest for who gives the least f#@ks, so again, I humbly ask that we keep this on point or PM me about your butt hurt. All this flaming back and forth is just going to make it harder for people looking for pertinent information in here to actually get what they came for. This is just a forum for diesel trucks, there are far more productive places if you are looking to argue with someone over nothing important :thumb:

Ok then. Bye bye now. I guess we'll see you again.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Ok then. Bye bye now. I guess we'll see you again.

Anyway you can see his IP addy? If you can send it to me in a PM and i have about 10,000 bots spread in song files that i will send over and crash his internet for a week haha

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Matt, I work for UDP and I do all the tuning. PM me your details so I can look you up. We would have sold you EFI live for the standard pricing as everyone else charges and offered 2 free tunes. This morning I went through all my emails by the name of "Matt", I have 4 Matt's dating back to over 1 year, 3 have got their tunes and 1 that I had quite a few conversations with about tuning (which he received his tuning as well).

I'd be happy to supply you with your 2 free tunes, today in-fact, if you contact me to get this resolved we can take care of it today. This is the first I have heard of a "Matt, needing tunes".

1. Did you send me your stock tune (what email)?
2. When did you purchase EFI Live from us?
3. What's your first and last name used on the order?

Let me know and you will be taken care of right away.

Last edited:

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Don't think that's gonna happen since he got the ban hammer.

From what it seems he got tunes, but expected them to be custom or something, not the same ones every other stock truck gets. Sounds like a customer you don't want anyway.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Don't think that's gonna happen since he got the ban hammer.

From what it seems he got tunes, but expected them to be custom or something, not the same ones every other stock truck gets. Sounds like a customer you don't want anyway.

Hey man, he had custom exhaust and a intake tube. :roflmao:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
He did get his tunes. This was like 2 years ago. Was a total pain in the butt calling everyday all day and emailing. It took 3 days after he purchased his V2 to get the tunes and I told him to bear with us we were busy and that I'd get him handled. I did tell him a day or 2 but it turned out to be 3 days. He paid the standard $899 like everyone else. He got custom tunes, a 60hp tow tune and a 120ish mild tune. Like everyone gets for free unless we talk about other arrangements. I also directed him in the mean time (of a whopping 3 days) where we keep mild tow tunes he can download for free without even being a customer, which he did, and downloaded all of them at that (at least his ip matched for the DL of all of them) lol he must have had 4 or 5 trucks to tune :rofl:

OP, if you are having any issues still to this date, give me a call or email, you still should have it and I'd still be willing to help out your needs. Thanks.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
and the story changes........ guess we will not here from this lier/troll again. He will proberly go over to the cummins forum and do the same...

He even posted a thread on here almost 2 years ago talking about it. It was quoted somewhere in this thread.

Oh well. If he needs help or something he can call/email. He may be banned, but I'm sure he can still read this and reach out if he really needs something.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I had a kid like this that wanted to buy a V2 for a dodge from me. his text message went on for weeks. asking all these questions about my tunes and what I would recommend for his setup and I said just paypal me and I will ship the V2 to you and he kept making excuses (he lives 35 miles away) he said I can't do that id rather pay cash in person, I said ok and his reply was and I want you to teach me how to use the tuner, I said ill show you ho to flash and read but I don't teach tuning. I also told him I had 75+ rigs on the road tuned, I kinda snapped when the last straw was when he asked me what I suggest for him for a tuner an auto cal or a V2? and I replied "get an auto cal if you don't want to make changes to your tunes and a V2 if you do want to make changes to your own tunes" (which I had explained before) to which his reply was "which do you use for your business" and I replied "are you kidding me" never heard back. he kept changing what his setup was, one time he had a fixed vane turbo and another time he had 100 hp nozzles and the next time he didn't. I was like you do relize I can just go back in the text message and see what you told me right?

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
LOL... I almost felt sorry for him, but that faded by page two.

Reminds me of a someone I know with a shop who ran out and purchased a V2 soon after I told him I had one. Then calls me up offering to pay if I would teach him how to write diesel tunes. Which I replied, "you can't afford it, these ain't no freakin 12 valve." Last I knew someone here was still writing everything for him, and that's probably a good thing..:spit:

I'm for certain no pro at it. But after 3 years reading and data logging, 25+ revisions to my own setup, and a few buddies now running my work, I respect everyone who's taken the time to learn this from scratch. Back in 1993 I was considered one of the top EFI tuners in the country, now days I'm happy remaining a novice in the diesel game.

But as a network engineer, I'm really getting into CAN protocol and hacking these modules at a higher level. Did ya guys know you can automatically turn on your porch lights when you put your truck in park?

:rofl:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
But as a network engineer, I'm really getting into CAN protocol and hacking these modules at a higher level. Did ya guys know you can automatically turn on your porch lights when you put your truck in park?

:rofl:

That might come in handy, especially if I was actually in my driveway ;)

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Actually wouldn't be hard at all if ya have a wifi router in the house. Only need a short range transport media between truck and the house. Is exactly how OnStar CAN unlock your doors over a cellular connection from hundreds of miles away...

Sent from my Android tablet using Tapatalk, while driving and eating tacos..

UrMom

On a Time Out
Jun 20, 2014
Told you I could just use a new username, friends, I lost interest here a long time before the admins dropped the ban hammer. I've got some good friends in the real world, one of them has offered the use of their dyno to me, I'll be back some day under this name or another to post some useful information for the folks that want some tips for cleaning up their tunes. To the UDP guy, thanks, but no thanks. I've got more than an intake tube and an exhaust going on fyi, and I'll keep my duramax thanks, more than capable of wrenching on this beastly motor crammed in a tight spot. I don't see why folks are always crying about the turbo R&R, I had no issues and only pulled one wheel off :thumb:

Cheers to the good folks.