Lbz build pictures along the way.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Those are easy to swap when if you ever wanted to. I would cry if I put 25k into a block

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
Question. When is it appropriate to delete the fan cage on 06+ trucks? I know they make the fan more efficient... But man they are such a pain to work around in the truck lol

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Question. When is it appropriate to delete the fan cage on 06+ trucks? I know they make the fan more efficient... But man they are such a pain to work around in the truck lol

I've pulled it off a couple buddies trucks and noticed zero difference. One is an Lmm that hauls 30k on the regular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012

Lol
I couldn't make myself.do it, hey HELLZ YEAH, the fan cage is a royal BEOTCH!

Looking really good! That's crazy that the paint didn't bond to the block after being hot dipped...2x! Only thing I can think is the solution has a petroleum distillate in it, I know nothing about it other than it gets done, lol

Looks great meow, nice MacGyver move with the syran wrap :thumb:

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
396eb28dc2d465971cbe4e5b79de887d.jpg

"Wiring the cam" lmao

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Ok cool, I'll throw the brackets in the spare parts pile then lol
:eek:
NO DOOOOOD!
I meant I couldn't make myself delete the cage and shroud(s) because they do make the coolant stack more efficient, as well as protect from incidental accidents

:thumb:

I don't know that others do delete the cage and if it truly "drastically" affects the stacks cooling effeciency...I just wanna be clear that I didn't, that's all :baby: