LB7 removed Fleece Allilocker, no start now.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
The bale connectors never got unplugged & plugged back up during the uninstall of the allilocker, did they?

Did you try starting it w/ fresh fuel in a can yet?

monitor injectors? Monitor cam & crank voltage?

unhook dual cp3 & try running it?

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
The bale connectors never got unplugged & plugged back up during the uninstall of the allilocker, did they?

Did you try starting it w/ fresh fuel in a can yet?

monitor injectors? Monitor cam & crank voltage?

unhook dual cp3 & try running it?

Not yet on the fuel. Probably get to it today.

Injectors are good

Unhooked top cp3 and wouldn't start....even tho it has enough rail pressure but that was with the TCM connected.

Hooked up a known good TCM and truck wouldn't start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Does the dash show correct rpm? I googled the 0374 and found that's a "high resolution" crank/ signal. You would have removed a wire tied to measure rpm for 1 of the 3 thresholds for the allilocker to lock. You probably messed up the engine speed sensor wire. Iirc it's a white wire

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Does the dash show correct rpm? I googled the 0374 and found that's a "high resolution" crank/ signal. You would have removed a wire tied to measure rpm for 1 of the 3 thresholds for the allilocker to lock. You probably messed up the engine speed sensor wire. Iirc it's a white wire

Where is this wire? In the TCM harness?

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I know it runs through the main bale connectors. That's where I've tapped into it before. You'd have to find a schematic and test that wire the whole length

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota

Only wire that was cut/spliced into was a brown wire, pin 29 on the red connector to the TCM... then the blue and white wires (from the allilocker) were tied into that wire... white on the allilocker was tied to the tcm side and blue from the allilocker was tied to the harness side.

Other than that it was ground to chassis and 12v to ignition.

So the brown pin 29 wire could cause this? I don't have a schematic off hand but that's the only wire from the trucks harness that was cut/spliced into.

So the brown wire must be for the engine rpm front what you're telling me?

When we put the transmission back in two of the speed sensor clips (male end) had broken tabs. Would a bad speed sensor on the trans be a possible culprit as well? Trans has been out 3 times that I know of.

Other than that truck has a DSP5 switch that stopped working after the engine was built. One of the two wires for that could be broken but then it would just be stuck in the no 1 position tune which should be the big tune. They just haven't had time to replace the dsp5 because the trans was out again because of fried c3's.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Very sorry to see it being way to common anymore, for built motor trucks' having all kinds' of issue's. Shortly after the new owner has taken possession. Honestly make's me question people's integrity. I hope you get it squared away, and are able to enjoy the new ride.:thumb:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
It sounds like it's just the new push button locker versus the auto locker? So it's probably just the tcc wire.
Broken clips? Clips used to lock the connectors together? No I wouldn't think that would matter aslong as its tight. I'd still get a new connector though lol

I would check out the turbine versus engine rpm though. Maybe that sensor gone bad cause it to freak out too?

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Very sorry to see it being way to common anymore, for built motor trucks' having all kinds' of issue's. Shortly after the new owner has taken possession. Honestly make's me question people's integrity. I hope you get it squared away, and are able to enjoy the new ride.:thumb:

It's not matts truck lol I still own it. Matt is simply helping us out on trying to figure out this issue.....

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Speed sensors will not stop the engine from starting. The speed sensors are for shifting the trans and lock up clutch. I have had trucks in here with all the speed sensors disconnected and they ran fine but had issues with gears.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
The brown wire is just the TCC Wire. Shouldn't cause any of these issues.

We know this.
The Ali locker and TCC wire is a moot point at this time. The issue at hand now that the truck cranks but won't start. And we've gone over everything in this thread....if you read all Quinnells posts.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
We know this.
The Ali locker and TCC wire is a moot point at this time. The issue at hand now that the truck cranks but won't start. And we've gone over everything in this thread....if you read all Quinnells posts.

Yeah, the allilocker is just a bad coincidence. Try a new ficm?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Yeah, the allilocker is just a bad coincidence. Try a new ficm?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tried a new ficm
New TCM
disconnected FRP Sensor Pigtail Plug, along with the dual fueler controller.
When disconnected those it killed all power to the truck basically just the headlights turned on but the fuel gauge (which has 3/4tank) indicated that the truck was empty.

But once those were plugged back in it was back to what it has been doing.

What that means I have no idea

Checked all fuses all grounds and wiring

Logs were sent rail pressure is exactly why its calling for.....