LB7: Lb7 ECM locked help!

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
No no no lets start over. Getting off track. Lol. Before when it worked fine I only used the stock tune to do modifications to it. Then, with the same stock tune but modified, I tried to install it and afterwards the anti theft came on and truck wouldn't start. Did relearn and then took it to the dealership to reflash it. After that the stock tune would not work. I've only used the stock tune in this truck.

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Does the truck have a secruity system wired into the BCM? I ran into this problem with an LLY and had to put the ECM in another truck of course i disabled VATS and had to flash it take it out and throw it back in the truck and it worked. Dont know why it caused such a problem but it did. We removed the security system afterwords and havent had a problem flashing it since.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Does the truck have a secruity system wired into the BCM? I ran into this problem with an LLY and had to put the ECM in another truck of course i disabled VATS and had to flash it take it out and throw it back in the truck and it worked. Dont know why it caused such a problem but it did. We removed the security system afterwords and havent had a problem flashing it since.

I'm not sure i heard something about unplugging it in the BCM but they said its only a three wire plug and i didn't see it.

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
because its corrupt from the tech 2 flashed it and only a couple ppl can get into it now.. I put a used ecm and was all fixed.. my security light was on also with the locked ecm

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Not to get off topic when you're trying to resolve the problem, but PM me if you decide to give up on it. I'd be interested in buying it. I need a ECM as a guinea pig to cut up. :D