Info: Lancaster California August 30

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
You want ooofff? How about you get your pile of chit truck running instead of your fukkin mouth? Its been almost a year you've been puking straight diarrhea out of your neck. Do something instead of riding on every elses coat tails.
hmmm.. try and build 100 bucks at a time or wait for a 46k tax free check to drop:mail: :rolleyes:
when i get done your 2wd wont beable to hold a candle to mine not to include some 4x4 trucks ;)
I not sure Tom's ego could deal with his wifey "handling" his Scheidmobile with a Dmax.:rofl:
owned.gif

I'll roll through your ruts . They should only go to half track anyways . :rofl:

johny i dont think toms 3.0 schield truck can handlle a 12k ~650hp truck with OTR tires.... :poke::eek:

Last edited:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Hate to say this but your high reving Shied motor made a lot of noise and didn't go nowhere. Scotts truck made more noise and didn't do shit. Nick made all kinds of excuses with his shit tts tune and walked your ass. Pat with his drag queen and 150.00 airbags and Home Depot sand bags wasted all your asses.
I vote a HOME DEPOT prepared truck. Shied can kiss my ass.

Hey Mike, its SCHEID, not Shied. As a matter of fact, that is Mr. Scheid to you.:D Assuming we can get this track even half way reasonable this time, you girls are in for a surprise - especially now that the All Nighter will have its appointed pilot on board. :rockon: No excuses, just fact.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hey Mike, its SCHEID, not Shied. As a matter of fact, that is Mr. Scheid to you.:D Assuming we can get this track even half way reasonable this time, you girls are in for a surprise - especially now that the All Nighter will have its appointed pilot on board. :rockon: No excuses, just fact.

Sorry.
I thought it might be Shed since all those Dodge engines sound like they were built in one. :baby::p:D
Off topic, but do you remember that freeway smoke out Craig?

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
yeah toms got a 2wd diesel :eek:

I sure do, and I use it for what it was intended to do, which is tow heavy chit. Don't ever compare my 2wd to yours, in fact, never compare anything I have to what you have, it will work out better that way. Plus, talking shit when your truck does'nt even run, is a pretty shitty idea. But boy 'o boy, when I get my new engine done............. Give it a fukkin rest.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I sure do, and I use it for what it was intended to do, which is tow heavy chit. Don't ever compare my 2wd to yours, in fact, never compare anything I have to what you have, it will work out better that way. Plus, talking shit when your truck does'nt even run, is a pretty shitty idea. But boy 'o boy, when I get my new engine done............. Give it a fukkin rest.

Damn you're in a foul mood. :rofl: May want to pop a couple of Midol's.:p

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

:jerkit: :box: :rofl:

you know darn well i would be up there pulling and haveing fun.

someone getting under you skin? :poke:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Damn you're in a foul mood. :rofl: May want to pop a couple of Midol's.:p

Tom's mood seems pretty standard to me - about average. I think he is just getting warmed up. And I think he pretty well likes it that way.

I just want to see all you out there putting your money where your chit talkin' mouths are.:argue:

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
:jerkit: :box: :rofl:

you know darn well i would be up there pulling and haveing fun.

someone getting under you skin? :poke:

You? Under my skin? Don't pat yourself on the back just yet poser. It takes quite a bit more than that to get me spun up. You would'nt know since your a bit of a newbie to the old school shit talkin that Craig, Mike, Pat and a few others remember.

Speaking of shit talkin, how many hooks has Pat made to date? 3 or 4 maybe? His truck got handled by a bunch of dodges back in the day like at High desert. Remember that one time when Pat could'nt even get the sled to move with the blue turd? They said he went 1' to make him feel better:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-Tom