Info: Lancaster California August 30

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Man, old legends die hard. I must have left quite the impression on you Pat, seeing as you still talk about that 4 years later. Thats the one thing you got on me, I guess I can't blame you. The rest of the time, its been trucks with my name plastered on the side of them kicking your sorry arse.

After your latest showing, perhaps you are better left in the sticker-installing dept...

:D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well, we all know Craig could never top the "king" himself (you) in getting kicked off of diesel websites...........:rofl:

Hate to say this but your high reving Shied motor made a lot of noise and didn't go nowhere. Scotts truck made more noise and didn't do shit. Nick made all kinds of excuses with his shit tts tune and walked your ass. Pat with his drag queen and 150.00 airbags and Home Depot sand bags wasted all your asses.
I vote a HOME DEPOT prepared truck. Shied can kiss my ass.

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Hate to say this but your high reving Shied motor made a lot of noise and didn't go nowhere. Scotts truck made more noise and didn't do shit. Nick made all kinds of excuses with his shit tts tune and walked your ass. Pat with his drag queen and 150.00 airbags and Home Depot sand bags wasted all your asses.

I know better than make excuses, all I have to say for this round is, I'm driving. Look the fukk out, and watch them ruts if you do pull after me, they can be a real bitch.;)

-Tom

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
ooofff

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I know better than make excuses, all I have to say for this round is, I'm driving. Look the fukk out, and watch them ruts if you do pull after me, they can be a real bitch.;)

-Tom

Your Dodge laid down before it hit the ruts.
Tractor motors that rev 6K are still tractor motors and they don;t do anymore at 2K than 6K. SLOW
I would consider a Duramax transplant in that PS and I can help you with the wiring. :eek:

Can yawl feel the blood flowing? :D We have needed this shit talking for a long time. Can someone say JESUS? :eek:

Tcolesanti

Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Your Dodge laid down before it hit the ruts.
Tractor motors that rev 6K are still tractor motors and they don;t do anymore at 2K than 6K. SLOW
I would consider a Duramax transplant in that PS and I can help you with the wiring. :eek:

Can yawl feel the blood flowing? :D We have needed this shit talking for a long time. Can someone say JESUS? :eek:

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! This one post shows the world how clueless Mike is in the department of having too much power for a given track. But that's ok Mike, I still like you.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! This one post shows the world how clueless Mike is in the department of having too much power for a given track. But that's ok Mike, I still like you.

Well Tom if we are to believe this shit than you would have kicked ass with a Duramax transplant with its anemic power. But, that did not happen; did it?
Remember this is shit talk Tom and I love ya.:D:hug:
Just think if we could get eveyone this fired up what a response we could get with this sport Tom. :D
I am having a good time in this thread with my good friends. :hug:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

Too much power? :confused:

Is that what they is calling it nowadays?:confused:

Back when I was a pup they called that laying down. Times sure do change.

:baby:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
At least Tom's better half knows what to drive :D When you going to let Sara hook to the sled in her truck?:angel:

Tcolesanti

Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Well Tom if we are to believe this shit than you would have kicked ass with a Duramax transplant with its anemic power. But, that did not happen; did it?
Remember this is shit talk Tom and I love ya.:D:hug:
Just think if we could get eveyone this fired up what a response we could get with this sport Tom. :D
I am having a good time in this thread with my good friends. :hug:

In all seriousness, Mike it is good to talk shit again, I have'nt had this much fun in a long time. And you are right, if half the people talking shit actually participated we would actually need a floating finish since we would never have time to pull off!!!

Ok, game on.