Info: Lancaster California August 30

the4wheeler

--->(Something Funny)<---
May 4, 2008
Ventura County SoCal
humm end of august might have sold enough junk to git my clutch lol eather way ill be out to lend any one a hand , take video , or lend out some boggers lol

pat and kat i can bring your sand bags back to the pull if you dont want to buy another lode of them.

yea adam i should bring my trailer ....... drag all them busted dodges back to there homes ;)

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
i saw the truck saturday morning. Had brand new tires on there. I pointed over and told him i know thats not his truck. He said ya, it is. I just got some new tires :) He also got some new suspension components to go with them nice ass tires !

Made a huge difference!!!!:D

Thanks!!:D

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Hey guys, this pull will be at 8:00 p.m. so it will be a lot cooler. Don't forget the RV park is right next to the track!!!! and it will be Sat night, so if you think you might want to stay that might turn into the party place. Just a thought.
Looking forward to another great time. :D

the4wheeler

May 4, 2008
Ventura County SoCal
hay Adam what do ya think about the Krawler taking the hook? would not need much more ballast and i can easy slap a receiver on it

6.2 trubo diesel stuffed in to a 85 dodge ram 50 with sm465-rockwell 221-205 t cases - 10 bolt and 14 bot axles 5.10 gears on 38.5x16 baja claws

not much in the horsepower but defenetly have the gearing
ill throw a photo up but what class would it fit in to? dont think it would qualify for the work stock lol

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
hay Adam what do ya think about the Krawler taking the hook? would not need much more ballast and i can easy slap a receiver on it

6.2 trubo diesel stuffed in to a 85 dodge ram 50 with sm465-rockwell 221-205 t cases - 10 bolt and 14 bot axles 5.10 gears on 38.5x16 baja claws

not much in the horsepower but defenetly have the gearing
ill throw a photo up but what class would it fit in to? dont think it would qualify for the work stock lol

work stock exhibition. :rofl:

all 190hp 6.2TD im sure you would move the sled probly break the front again :rofl:

how about this you park it at the 300' mark and see how far you drag the sled with the HYD whinch :baby:

the4wheeler

May 4, 2008
Ventura County SoCal
attachment.php

LOL the winch may be slower than me trying to pull in 1st gear dubble low

Attachments

• creek.JPG
    creek.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 77

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Just an FYI - we are going to make a little adjustment to the rules for this pull in the Pro Street Class (3.0). We are going to open it up to limited twin turbos, with a 3.2 max on the atmospheric charger, and I think Unlimited singles. While this isn't my ideal scenario, I am having to do some things to open things up to more trucks to be competitive. This will basically put dedicated single charger pull trucks against some strong, street type twin trucks. In addition, I am going to sweeten the pot a little bit in that class to put some more money in the pullers pockets. As of right now, 1st will pay $600, 2nd $300, 3rd $200 and now 4th will pay $100. The idea is that this will give some incentive for some of the higher hp street trucks that would normally pull with modified (Vorhees) a better chance to compete against the very competitive 3.0 type trucks.

Vorhees will be there, but will pull exhibition since there really isn't anyone to pull with him anyway.

Again, this isn't my first choice, but kind of necessary at this point to open things up a bit. Let me know what you think.

There should be some info up on the www.avfair.com website by early next week.

Craig