Info: Lancaster California August 30

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
That sounds like what I will try to do Lawrence .

But had a little issue today . I think Im going to call myself :

Black Cloud Racing.

Got my new water pump put on on monday . It is making some crazy power steering pump noise now . The new water pump . No biggy . Was going to go back next week and have it replaced again . Then last night I hopped it up and blew intercooler boot . No biggy . Went to dealer today to get my boot and put in on all is good . Got on freeway to come home and truck shifted from 4th to 5th and it was like a wierd slip shift and then this crazy vibration . Motor was shaking ??

Had an idea of what it was . Hoped it wasnt . Pulled off and got under truck and sure enough looked at balancer and grabbed bolt and it was loose . Sheared the crank pin and spun the balancer . Sometimes you cant win . AAA wont tow my truck . It's not a RV and not a truck . So I had it towed back 10 miles to dealer for it to be fixed again . $$$$$ ouch on the tow bill , not sure if it will be done for the pulls . Should be if we can get the sheared pin out of crank . You just cant win sometimes , but I look at it as a good thing . could of been up there at pull at high rpm pulling and broke the crank .

Looked at balancer before I shut it of back at dealer and balancer is flying straight , so I think I lucked out on damage .

Im going to push hard to get it done for pulls .

Johnny

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
That sounds like what I will try to do Lawrence .

But had a little issue today . I think Im going to call myself :

Black Cloud Racing.

Got my new water pump put on on monday . It is making some crazy power steering pump noise now . The new water pump . No biggy . Was going to go back next week and have it replaced again . Then last night I hopped it up and blew intercooler boot . No biggy . Went to dealer today to get my boot and put in on all is good . Got on freeway to come home and truck shifted from 4th to 5th and it was like a wierd slip shift and then this crazy vibration . Motor was shaking ??

Had an idea of what it was . Hoped it wasnt . Pulled off and got under truck and sure enough looked at balancer and grabbed bolt and it was loose . Sheared the crank pin and spun the balancer . Sometimes you cant win . AAA wont tow my truck . It's not a RV and not a truck . So I had it towed back 10 miles to dealer for it to be fixed again . $$$$$ ouch on the tow bill , not sure if it will be done for the pulls . Should be if we can get the sheared pin out of crank . You just cant win sometimes , but I look at it as a good thing . could of been up there at pull at high rpm pulling and broke the crank .

Looked at balancer before I shut it of back at dealer and balancer is flying straight , so I think I lucked out on damage .

Im going to push hard to get it done for pulls .

Johnny

Hope you get it fixed in time!:D Do you need Tommy and I to help yah:angel:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Nah , I left it at the dealer . They jckd it up not me .

They will do the new pump and I just hope John can get the pin out of crank .

I saved it , but not to cool . He said he really cranked it tight .

I wish I had tightened it .

My chit doesnt come loose .

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Nah , I left it at the dealer . They jckd it up not me .

They will do the new pump and I just hope John can get the pin out of crank .

I saved it , but not to cool . He said he really cranked it tight .

I wish I had tightened it .

My chit doesnt come loose .

You sure about that?;)

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
So when can we actually pull into the pit area? what are the hours for tech also?

Gates open @1pm, tech starts @ 4. Things will be busy in the pit area during the day because of other events going on, so everyone just pay attention to what is going on. Let me know if there are any more questions.

Craig

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Gates open @1pm, tech starts @ 4. Things will be busy in the pit area during the day because of other events going on, so everyone just pay attention to what is going on. Let me know if there are any more questions.

Craig

Thanks Johnson:)

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Gee thanks Mike!, You Dmax Douche's can be pretty cool sometimes too.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-Tom

Wouldnt it be funny if one of the dmax douche's trucks out pulled you . :rofl::rofl:

The Kodiak probably could on a tow tune . :hehe:

Not like beating a Dodge is too much trouble . :eek:

Johnny :joker:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Wouldnt it be funny if one of the dmax douche's trucks out pulled you . :rofl::rofl:

The Kodiak probably could on a tow tune . :hehe:

Not like beating a Dodge is too much trouble . :eek:

Johnny :joker:
Ok John, I was going to say something nice about you, but now I don't know if I can. . :hug: Glad that you are going to come out though, just don't show without bringing that big pig to pull with.
Betty

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Ok John, I was going to say something nice about you, but now I don't know if I can. . :hug: Glad that you are going to come out though, just don't show without bringing that big pig to pull with.
Betty

Betty , your dodge is an exception . :D

Just got the bad news from Dealer , Spun the balancer bad and took an air hammer to get it off . Crank might even have to come out . New Balancer wont be hear till Tuesday , and they broke my radiator getting it off .

Still trying to get pin out of crank .

Im toast . Figures Id talk smack and get news like this today .

Go ahead and let me have it ......... Carma is a bitch !!

The Big Pig is broken pretty bad . Fingers crossed on not pulling the motor and replacing crank .

Next pull for sure .

Johnny

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Im pissed , really wanted to pull .

Never let anybody else touch your truck .

Went in for a water pump and it turns into this .

I should of had it towed home and fixed it myself today .

Friggen BS is all I have to say .

Now I get to just watch , Bullchit

Johnny