Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Thanks kathy , read that

Thank you

And ya ya ya ya Jason , thats why Im asking around for one . :D

Like I said maybe next year .... from dealer :rofl:

got my pump done though . and the new one whines :eek:

new pump coming , but at least its not leaking now :)

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Thanks kathy , read that

Thank you

And ya ya ya ya Jason , thats why Im asking around for one . :D

Like I said maybe next year .... from dealer :rofl:

got my pump done though . and the new one whines :eek:

new pump coming , but at least its not leaking now :)

maybe he put on a supercharger instead:rofl::rofl:

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
johnny, id be willing to bet, if you are the only, or one of two or three exhibition pullers, the officials wont mind more than one pull, and id be more than willing to think you could get yourself more than one pull..... just my thoughts though.

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
If you try it in high and don't like the way its launching then just shut it down before 100' and rehook. Thats the "legal" way of doing it.

-Tom

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Directions

Just a heads up for those that are pulling for the first time at the A.V. Fairgrounds. When you exit at Ave. H, go west to 15th st. West, make a right, take that to G-8, make another right, take that all the way down to the end to Gate 6, that is where you will register and enter the pit area. Everyone keep in mind, there will be a big event going on in the infield area from 3-5, so it will likely be very busy in there until they are done. As soon as that ends, they are clearing out and making room for us, but it is likely to be pretty hectic for a while, so be patient. There will also be a few pull trucks on display in the fair, right behind the grandstands prior to our event, so swing by to check them out. See you guys Saturday.

Craig

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Just a heads up for those that are pulling for the first time at the A.V. Fairgrounds. When you exit at Ave. H, go west to 15th st. West, make a right, take that to G-8, make another right, take that all the way down to the end to Gate 6, that is where you will register and enter the pit area. Everyone keep in mind, there will be a big event going on in the infield area from 3-5, so it will likely be very busy in there until they are done. As soon as that ends, they are clearing out and making room for us, but it is likely to be pretty hectic for a while, so be patient. There will also be a few pull trucks on display in the fair, right behind the grandstands prior to our event, so swing by to check them out. See you guys Saturday.

Craig

Thanks Craig, I look forward to meeting ya Saturday. It looks like I'm gonna be the only one pulling out of our group coming down. And the black sheep is a pulling virgin, so hope all goes well. Looking forward to the good times!

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

Craig

So when can we actually pull into the pit area? what are the hours for tech also?

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Johnny
If you think you're heavy enough and have the traction...throw it in low and drag the thing home...at 3 MPH;)
OR
Find a gear, where at about 35-40MPH (wheel speed) your in your best torque range. The lower the gear the better (less gear changes). Use a tune that has a good low-end and top end. You'll need both. Trick is to get the sled rolling as fast as you can, as quickly as you can. Don't let the tires start to spin to soon (like me at Famoso:(). Just roll into it, build as much speed as you can as fast as you can, then hammer it!

This might not be the best advice...it's just what I do!