Kory Willis or Idaho Rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Seems u know everything. So to be clear, bob never tuned anything for rob? Never had any ties whatsoever?

And exactly who do u rub then? :rolleyes:

All I was saying bud was that the way black smoke whatever his name is said it as tho bob did all the tuning and rob just drove was not correct. Ya they helped each other thru a lot of it. And ties as in business wise? No

Oh and I don't rub anyone. Ive driven trucks/ridden in trucks with all the big named tuners in the industry (except tonys lol) and I preferred robs.. That's it, I wouldn't have moved from Florida and sold my business there if I didn't feel 100% confident in his tuning. I work for an awesome company and sell product I believe in and use daily..

:thumb:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
All I was saying bud was that the way black smoke whatever his name is said it as tho bob did all the tuning and rob just drove was not correct. Ya they helped each other thru a lot of it. And ties as in business wise? No

Oh and I don't rub anyone. Ive driven trucks/ridden in trucks with all the big named tuners in the industry (except tonys lol) and I preferred robs.. That's it, I wouldn't have moved from Florida and sold my business there if I didn't feel 100% confident in his tuning. I work for an awesome company and sell product I believe in and use daily..

:thumb:

Oh i understand completely. I just wanted to hear ya say it. U were cheering/rubbing robs back just as u said scott was for bob. Just funny when tables are turned a bit. Ive rode in alot of trucks also,i bet if u took a single truck with mods good for 800+hp and had all the guys, rob, bobo, steve, josh,tony, kory,mark ect, know one could tell who tuned it. There all goin to be great tunes, its everyone's opinion from there who wants whos tunes.

Elaborate on helping eachother alot? In tuning? friendship? business?beta testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.