Kory Willis or Idaho Rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I wasn't trying to start Shit all I'm saying is there's 2 sides to everything.Like him or not Bob is 1 of the best tuners in the country and I was saying that Bob tuned for Rob back in the day.

Yes there is no guessing where Bob is coming from.lolMy apologies to the op and anyone else that took my post wrong just stating the facts and I wssnt knocking anyone in here others started that part.

you had no other intentions but to knock rob but with incorrect facts. The statement Rob and Bob were partners is completely false and incorrect.

Just cut the losses and stop trying to stir the pot and derail the OPs thread. you know you just wanted to :stirthepot2: and give your boy Bob a rub on the back.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
:drama:

:jerkit:

Rob, kory, bobo.......

They all suck compared to DURAMILAGE:thumb:

Eat shit duramaxtuner, DURAMILAGE tunes will double your horsepower and fuel economy, ppe who? DURAMILAGE is where it's at:eek:

:roflmao:

To OP-

Any of these guys can tune for a stock truck in their sleep, Robs tunes are fine, you will be pleased going from stock to tuned, no doubt:D

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
I say screw all the tunas! :D Banks, superchips, edge, PPE, all stacked on stacked on stacked! Moar powa, moar oral rolling, Get-r-done!!! :roflmao:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Exactly Pat. It's funny to me how threads like this start. I don't care who tunes my truck, I want it to run the number, and from what I have seen over the years, all of the top tuners will be do that easily. Seems like people just play for favorites.
By asking Rob or Kory, it's just asking for insulting posts, and by picking one or the other makes some people feel Kory or Rob weren't "up to their standards"

Like Tom (the bac) said in D's thread... "who cares";)

I prefer DieselPlace tunes, so, take that. :eek:

Yep. Who cares. Run whoever's tunes you want.

Hell, its been almost a year since I last ran a max-effort tune. :eek:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
you had no other intentions but to knock rob but with incorrect facts. The statement Rob and Bob were partners is completely false and incorrect.

Just cut the losses and stop trying to stir the pot and derail the OPs thread. you know you just wanted to :stirthepot2: and give your boy Bob a rub on the back.

Seems u know everything. So to be clear, bob never tuned anything for rob? Never had any ties whatsoever?

And exactly who do u rub then? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.