Kills at the drag strip

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Don't chain the front, if anything put limit straps on it. Really you shouldn't have problems with the Tbars lowered all the way down and good shocks

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Don't chain the front, if anything put limit straps on it. Really you shouldn't have problems with the Tbars lowered all the way down and good shocks

I went through like 5 straps so I put chains on now. Have been working great. I have bilstein shocks, but ever since I got the truck it has always lifted the front end way to easy and hops everywhere.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Well raced a supercharged mustang last night and spanked him pretty bad from a dead stop. Bout 8 cars. A roll was about two cars then he started catching me at 130 or so.
Nice! Yea I had fun at the track Friday. I will post up vids sometime today.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Nice! Love when people in sports cars act all bad then get spanked by a 7000+ pound truck! The supercharger mustang guy I raced was a good sport about he was very impressed after we raced. What pulse width and timing you running? You using the water meth on those runs? Trans tuned?
No idea on pw and timing. I'm not familiar with all that tuning stuff yet. I just data log and load the new tunes to my truck. Using mostly water. Bobo said go easy on the meth until we get the trans built. Yes I have TCM tune. Bobo said without the trans tunes he could not push the stock trans this hard.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
No idea on pw and timing. I'm not familiar with all that tuning stuff yet. I just data log and load the new tunes to my truck. Using mostly water. Bobo said go easy on the meth until we get the trans built. Yes I have TCM tune. Bobo said without the trans tunes he could not push the stock trans this hard.

What is it shifting at? You can log PW And timing and see