Killed another Mustang

fastgreek

May 20, 2008
Macungie, Pa
nice run but there are a lot of 5.0 mustangs out there that would hand you your ass on any given day, you probably ran a bone stock mustang

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
I did read the story and I totaly believe you. I was speaking in general terms only on what would probably happen when you aren't able to use a boosted launch. :D

Oh I gotcha yeah sometimes you can get a boosted launch which is a huge difference i alwayd kick my self in the ass when I dont do it cause i feel alot slower off the line

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
nice run but there are a lot of 5.0 mustangs out there that would hand you your ass on any given day, you probably ran a bone stock mustang

yeah it wasnt a 5.0 i dont think and the guy didnt look like he knew how to shift it very well so im sure it was driver issues but who cares it was still fun :D

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I find just about anyone who has a Mustang thinks they're quick. ...........

Mustangs are easy kills ,you gotta watch some of them although but you normally win the traction game from dead stops.

x2. those pony cars aint ment to run with thoroughbreds in mules clothing :D

Wanna run my stang, street or strip???? Ill put your guys foot in mouth lol.

and its justa old 93 street legal car.

Last edited:

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
:D I raced a new gt from a roll he jumped me till bout 75 then i flew past him also done digs with 2000-current gt's not sure whats so special but i know i wont beat yours mike :D everytime i race from a roll they jump me for a sec but thats it even when i was stock with just tuning an trans

#1 try pushing the big pedal on the left an holding it when rolling an push the little pedal on the right, an build some boost, don't dead pedal when u mess with those hot mustangs,, LOL
Your a winner in my book,, :hug:

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Wow its as fast as a bone stock corvette :rofl:
Does that mean they will go back to splitting the blocks in half at 550 hp again?
The fix is an LSX in it :spit: Heh I just hate fords :baby: I gues working at ford will do that to a man :hug:

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
Wow its as fast as a bone stock corvette :rofl:
Does that mean they will go back to splitting the blocks in half at 550 hp again?
The fix is an LSX in it :spit: Heh I just hate fords :baby: I gues working at ford will do that to a man :hug:

I think its time to go to duramax training school and start working for GM....:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wanna run my stang, street or strip???? Ill put your guys foot in mouth lol.

and its justa old 93 street legal car.

haha ill take ya mike. though ill bet you made my tune that if i line up to you it shuts three injectors off lol :D :hug:.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Bet you don't beat my Mustang.
In reality none of you guys can play with the fast cars unless you can do a boosted launch. You will lose every time. If you try it from a roll you will get your clock cleaned.
On the street; a 13.0 Mustang will beat a 12 second Duramax. On the track; different story.

Surely your not referring to a LLY with twins :D

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
5.0 boys are the only thing worse than ford boys... Deeewwwwwwd da 5 litre is da badestest motor evah how you not knowed dat??

Cams belong in the block not the heads. Sorry ford couldn't make pushrods work either, one of there many failures

Last edited:

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
5.0 boys are the only thing worse than ford boys... Deeewwwwwwd da 5 litre is da badestest motor evah how you not knowed dat??

Cams belong in the block not the heads. Sorry ford couldn't make pushrods work either, one of there many failures

There is something worse than that....... An internet nutswinger that doesn't really have anything fast or have any personal reference to something that is.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
:rofl:I assure you I have plenty experience around fast cars living but a few miles from Hartland Park dragway, fast and powerful vehicle is a way of life here. I'm sorry you took it as a personal attack, we have to put up ricer boys who have found a 5.0 cheap and now thinks it is the fastest thing on the planet they are "nutswingers" as you say. I have only seen one new 5.0 cammer on the track experienced driver and the Camaroes here have been eating him alive. I learned to drive in and my first car ever was a cobra with a 5.0 and a 5 spd in 94 baught it from my uncle cool looking and sounding but it got pretty old losing to everything

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
People can hate all they want but the new Mustang is proven to be bad ass. Is there any new Camaro's without going inside the motor running 10's naturally aspirated? Ford had good push rod motors. If the 302 5.0 was a failure your saddly mistaken. Big Block 88 if in the mid 90's you was getting beat by everything in a cobra then something was wrong. In the mid 90's I never lost to a prush rod GM in my as MMLMM put it gangster Mustang. I always get a kick out of the kill posts about running Mustangs, Corvettes, and Camoro's on the interstate. I guess Paint must be the only one running the real bad ass cars in those types of races since he said he gets beat and his truck runs big mph.

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
People can hate all they want but the new Mustang is proven to be bad ass. Is there any new Camaro's without going inside the motor running 10's naturally aspirated? Ford had good push rod motors. If the 302 5.0 was a failure your saddly mistaken. Big Block 88 if in the mid 90's you was getting beat by everything in a cobra then something was wrong. In the mid 90's I never lost to a prush rod GM in my as MMLMM put it gangster Mustang. I always get a kick out of the kill posts about running Mustangs, Corvettes, and Camoro's on the interstate. I guess Paint must be the only one running the real bad ass cars in those types of races since he said he gets beat and his truck runs big mph.

you can have all the power in the world but if you cant drive it/ launch it it does you no good and a very good majority of the ones that own these cars cant race their car.

i completely agree that in a freeway pull id get my ass handed to. hell my buddies little VW GTI can only run a 14.5 - 15.0 but on the freeway he can stay right with me. from a dig ill beat him every time and thats the way i like to race. Either way, puttin a 8k truck up against a 3k car with close HP number and the 8k truck winning from a start to about a 1/4 yet loosing in freeway pull is pretty damn good in my book :D