Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
without mushing this thread up much more then we already have, in a short and sweet version. it started as a one man band then went to i think 3 guys? that did it for a few years then we branched out big with a large shop and quite a few workers and thats when it turned and went down hill

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
without mushing this thread up much more then we already have, in a short and sweet version. it started as a one man band then went to i think 3 guys? that did it for a few years then we branched out big with a large shop and quite a few workers and thats when it turned and went down hill

So you worked there?

from mobile

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Holder, don't you think you should clean up your own messes before you dig up old rehashed dirt on others?
Or are you trying to not make the same mistakes Trent and a few others in the past have made?

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Holder, don't you think you should clean up your own messes before you dig up old rehashed dirt on others?
Or are you trying to not make the same mistakes Trent and a few others in the past have made?

Honestly I am just talking to other members.
But I will always welcome any oppertunity to gain knowledge and experience.

from mobile

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Yeah he can start with me.I got screwed over on getting injectors redone.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Yeah he can start with me.I got screwed over on getting injectors redone.

You got no injectors rebuilt period.
You paid 35 bucks a piece shipped to have them tested.
Then you sold them to all for 2000 a set.
The ones that leaked or didn't have good nozzles you had us switch parts to get them to pass. This was all completed using your used cores and parts.
We finally refunded you your money and sent all your cores back at our expense.
This was after you threatened if you did not get new injectors you would go on the forum.

So at 250 a set for testing the 1700 dollar profit you made must have been worth it.

from mobile

Last edited:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
You got no injectors rebuilt period.
You paid 35 bucks a piece shipped to have them tested.
Then you sold them to all for 2000 a set.
The ones that leaked or didn't have good nozzles you had us switch parts to get them to pass. This was all completed using your used cores and parts.
We finally refunded you your money and sent all your cores back at our expense.
This was after you threatened if you did not get new injectors you would go on the forum.

So at 250 a set for testing the 1700 dollar profit you made must have been worth it.

from mobile
1st off I wasn't selling the Injectors for 2000,thats funny.Second The injectors were supposed to be +/- 1 then it was well +/-3 then it was Well +/- 6 is still good....what a joke !Yes they were used cores that you had said they were good cleaned and ready for install but when they were installed they failed terribly and I had to buy injectors from another source to replace them to keep my good name.Something you wouldn't have a clue to! You sent 38 cores back to me in a thin card board box with absolutely no packing and a lot of the plastic tops were broken off so I couldn't even get core back for them.In another box shipped back to me with 58 bad cores 9 of them had the injector inlet nozzle that is pined to the body of the injector,the pins are completely missing now how can you test an injector with the pin removed?You cant it would blow the injector nozzle right off the injector!

You refunded my money? TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! I never got a dime back all I ever got was well we will test and clean these other sets you sent us no charge.Im sure my good injectors were getting kept and you were sending me your shit back id send 4 or 5 good sets for clean and test (supposedly to good specs otherwise they were considered core and no good)and get back 8 to 12 with broken terminals or broken plastics out of 40 48 injectors!I have videos I made of the boxes sitting on my front porch with their name on the box and the video rolled while I unboxed them (thanks Russ RPM motorsports I picked up that trick from you :thumb:)I also have text messages sent to Justin and kids that work for him,oh and the threat to go on the forum was not for new or good injectors I tried to get ahold of you for over a week and when I had problems getting in touch with you I told Conner I would hate to go on the forum and say what kind of service and what kind of company this was I was dealing with and poof Justin was avail.

Many of you know me and I have never screwed anyone on DD,i love it here and the people.I have taken enough of Justin Holders Bullshit and Conferate diesel.This is my side of the story and my appoligises to Ben and anyone else in this thread that had to read this crap.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Your credit card was refunded.
What you are accusing me of is definately slander. We sent you back the injectors you sent in period check the numbers.
We sent the boxes back exactly how you packed them.

Why would you send good injectors to be tested?

None of what you are saying makes very good common sense.

We were rebuilding injectors for 35 bucks a pop?

You sent in set after set, after you were not happy with the first set?
You paid on credit card and it was refunded just because I did not need this drama. I can post that if you would like.
Yet 6 monthes later you are posting in a random thread about a y bridge?

from mobile

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
1st off I wasn't selling the Injectors for 2000,thats funny.Second The injectors were supposed to be +/- 1 then it was well +/-3 then it was Well +/- 6 is still good....what a joke !Yes they were used cores that you had said they were good cleaned and ready for install but when they were installed they failed terribly and I had to buy injectors from another source to replace them to keep my good name.Something you wouldn't have a clue to! You sent 38 cores back to me in a thin card board box with absolutely no packing and a lot of the plastic tops were broken off so I couldn't even get core back for them.In another box shipped back to me with 58 bad cores 9 of them had the injector inlet nozzle that is pined to the body of the injector,the pins are completely missing now how can you test an injector with the pin removed?You cant it would blow the injector nozzle right off the injector!

You refunded my money? TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! I never got a dime back all I ever got was well we will test and clean these other sets you sent us no charge.Im sure my good injectors were getting kept and you were sending me your shit back id send 4 or 5 good sets for clean and test (supposedly to good specs otherwise they were considered core and no good)and get back 8 to 12 with broken terminals or broken plastics out of 40 48 injectors!I have videos I made of the boxes sitting on my front porch with their name on the box and the video rolled while I unboxed them (thanks Russ RPM motorsports I picked up that trick from you :thumb:)I also have text messages sent to Justin and kids that work for him,oh and the threat to go on the forum was not for new or good injectors I tried to get ahold of you for over a week and when I had problems getting in touch with you I told Conner I would hate to go on the forum and say what kind of service and what kind of company this was I was dealing with and poof Justin was avail.

Many of you know me and I have never screwed anyone on DD,i love it here and the people.I have taken enough of Justin Holders Bullshit and Conferate diesel.This is my side of the story and my appoligises to Ben and anyone else in this thread that had to read this crap.

I've dealt with Scott and he is really a good sport. I just about shit myself when I ordered something from him and had it at my doorstep before it was even paid! I'm glad he trusted me enough to do that:)I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Scott. Reading about all these stories is getting pretty common on here lately. Over my many years on these forums starting from DP and to here, I see that there is so much more that gets quietly swept under the rug. I don't say a word. I just like to see when/if it comes out and then watch it all unfolds.

Well that's all folks:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.