intercooler?

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
Thats what mine says also. yeah i think they are scrabbling for a solution. I mean think about if its a small shop. This will bankrupt them. They probably sold 30 of these things in less than 48 hours that would be close to 20k loss. But im on the nice list so....

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Well maybe it's a blessing in disguise if they don't ship... From what Idaho Rob says the inner coolers are as sh*ty as the radiators.

MD_Max

Need More LLY's
May 2, 2014
I got mine today, 6.7 cummins intercooler pipes and boots. Going to get in contact with the company and see what they are gonna do.

scottdmaxlly

Nov 8, 2015
I received mine today and it was also the pipes and boots for 6.7 Cummins. This was the one from Walmart and I called the Company that sells the parts hey said Walmart had it screwed up from their website because when I ordered it triggered them to send me to boots and pipes for the coming

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Now I don't feel so bad I missed them anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottdmaxlly

Nov 8, 2015
Does anyone know the name of the company that was selling them on Amazon I'm trying to see if it is the same company that sold the one on Walmart.com

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Just got a call from Crowders
They said the upc code was wrong & amazon had the wrong price listed
Order is cancelled & their issuing a full refund

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I just got a call from them saying they were refunding me. The guys said they sold over 92 of them:roflmao:. I should have thrown a big stink, but O well.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I got a call as well about getting refunded followed by the refund transaction in my account. But I've got an USPS tracking number and am getting shipping updates. haha

Yellowchevy

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Unfortunately, due to a discrepancy with Amazon's system, we are unable to complete your order. The UPC and part numbers do not match, so Amazon listed these at the wrong price.

Your order has been 100% fully refunded.

We have sent a letter informing you of the cancellation and refund of your order.

You will receive a tracking number for the letter via Amazon.

We apologize for the error and inconvenience caused.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Nice, blame Amazon for your Mess up:rolleyes:

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Someone made a simple mistake, I don't know how anyone could be upset they're not getting an intercooler for $300. It was a pipe dream to begin with.