intercooler?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
been watching the link, if you try to buy it now, it wont let ya

Over stock is probably gone and so is the price. I'd bet they sold more in 3 days than they did in 3 years. Lol...

Or... Mishimoto found this thread and shut them down. Walmart is still offering them at 335...

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Over stock is probably gone and so is the price. I'd bet they sold more in 3 days than they did in 3 years. Lol...

Or... Mishimoto found this thread and shut them down. Walmart is still offering them at 335...

that link go shared around quick on FB and i wouldnt be surprised if it got shared on other forums.

Something very similar to this happened to Andys Auto Parts a few years back. Trail Gear parts for toyota and Suzuki were all priced wrong. toyota t-case gears were 5 bucks when they are normally 4-500, samurai t-case gears were 100 when they are normally 550, trail gear front rock assault front housing was 300 when normal was 660, and dirty 30 front toyota chromoly axles were 300 when they are normally 660 as well. Soon as people started ordering 5-10 of the toyota t-case gears, TG caught on, looked up the prices being sold and told Andy's. orders that were not shipped got shut down quick.

i feel for the company if this was a pricing mistake. I also see how much greed there are from people that want to become "selling whores" and up sell parts they have no need for. They will find it will become hard to sell the coolers since just about anyone looking will know what they paid for it due to the link going so far around. Same thing happened to the guys who actually got their 5 samurai or TG transfercase gears.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
that link go shared around quick on FB and i wouldnt be surprised if it got shared on other forums.

Something very similar to this happened to Andys Auto Parts a few years back. Trail Gear parts for toyota and Suzuki were all priced wrong. toyota t-case gears were 5 bucks when they are normally 4-500, samurai t-case gears were 100 when they are normally 550, trail gear front rock assault front housing was 300 when normal was 660, and dirty 30 front toyota chromoly axles were 300 when they are normally 660 as well. Soon as people started ordering 5-10 of the toyota t-case gears, TG caught on, looked up the prices being sold and told Andy's. orders that were not shipped got shut down quick.

i feel for the company if this was a pricing mistake. I also see how much greed there are from people that want to become "selling whores" and up sell parts they have no need for. They will find it will become hard to sell the coolers since just about anyone looking will know what they paid for it due to the link going so far around. Same thing happened to the guys who actually got their 5 samurai or TG transfercase gears.

They were more than likely a left over stock item that had limited quanities that needed to go away. Garmin does this routinely, last month there was a retailer allowed to sell 4k dollar machines for 1500 bucks. They flew out the door and now the price is back up to 4k. I speculate its for a few reasons, 1 to liquidate stock that has been written off, create product awareness and reduce storage costs. Not to mention alot of online retailers use amazon centers now as warehouses so stocking goods for the average business is becoming obsolete, someone may have just needed these out of their way and you guys won out...:happy2:

I hope thats what happened. That way you all get your intercoolers....

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
No kidding. Cmon Rance.:hehe:
I wouldn't do that. Figured I'd say it before someone else did. My luck I wouldn't receive any of them. Just like the case of oil filters everyone was getting dirt cheap. Drove 30 miles to pick them up and they said the price was wrong.:mad:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Oh yeah...I remember that. Felt bad for you that you drove that far for nothing.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Nope. Same here. I get the feeling they're trying to figure out what to do.

Last edited: