Infotainment screen

Hillbilly52

Jul 20, 2024
Grand Bay, AL
Goos afternoon,
Started my 2019 Duramax up yesterday and message attached popped up. Selecting ok does nothing. Any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1221.jpeg
    IMG_1221.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 21

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
So when you "dismiss" the wifi message, the warning screen stays no matter what? Could be your HMI module blew a circuit.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
HMI is behind dash, usually behind radio area. Thats odd it only happens when truck is running. Does it go off when you put the truck into any gear?

Have you tried disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to allow the system to completely power down? Could be a programming glitch.

Mikey52

Sep 20, 2018
The digitizer screen could be going out. Just turn the tuning knob to highlight the dismissal button, then press the center of it. Mines been out for a year or so on my 18.

The tuning knob acts like the tab key on a computer to change fields, the center of tuning knob is like the enter key.

Reactions: TheBac

Hillbilly52

Jul 20, 2024
Grand Bay, AL
The digitizer screen could be going out. Just turn the tuning knob to highlight the dismissal button, then press the center of it. Mines been out for a year or so on my 18.

The tuning knob acts like the tab key on a computer to change fields, the center of tuning knob is like the enter key.
Thanks! This seems to fix it!