Im still alive.!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I never got my phone call. :(:D:hug: I knew you would be busy and didn't really expect it Vinny. Keep a positive thought and you will be fine.

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Positive Attitude!

You've got 2/3 of the solution right up front. I beat a nearly certain cancer death sentence with the right attitude and good treatment. You too will. Prayers your way Vinny.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
I never got my phone call. :(:D:hug: I knew you would be busy and didn't really expect it Vinny. Keep a positive thought and you will be fine.

Im workin on getting that call to you. Things are slowing down now but the nausea has been catching up with me all day. Ill get to ya though haha. Thanks mike.

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
my grandfather had the same condition back in '85 when i was born, he is now 93 and I caught him cleaning out the gutters the other day. I'm sure everything will turn out fine!

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Thanks again guys. Feeling better today, got some work accomplished at least and could actually eat some food and feel okay.

Got the Fendt all setup on the tanker, maybe have to do a "Fendt Tour" video for the DD crowd like I did for my box.

Going to pick up my wedding ring finally (Damn Tungsten, they ordered it way too big and it takes forever to get a new one). Then going superfood shopping. I'm very anti organic, anti miracle supplement, anti "natural" for many other reasons, but still believe theres some truth to some of the fruits nuts and veggies out there working wonders on just making you feel good. I've wanted a better diet for a long time and finally have an excuse.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I am pulling for you Vinny...

There is a reason why local vegetables, fruit and meat grown organic and local is better :D stay strong!!!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Not trying to tell you what to do Vinny but look into a Ketogenic diet. Its very high fat like 60%-80% calories from fat and little carbs and some protein. Cancer feeds on glucose and with out the presence of glucose in your blood stream cancer cannot grow. Check out paleohacks.com and marksdailyapple.com awesome sites.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Yeah im learning dairy will not be my friend through chemo:( and that sugars let cancer win.

Got a good start tonite. Itll take awhile to find what I like, I just have a personal grudge against organic. Not organic food itself but the misconceptions people have mostly about organic dairy as it directly effects my family.

I also recieved an interesting package in the mail. I saw it was a teddy bear and thought my wife got it for me, then read the card and it said it was from Kat, Pat, Mike and everyone else at duramaxdiesels. I was puzzled for awhile trying to figure it out but then remembered the magic of facebook haha. Thanks a lot guys it was a really nice gift that really caught me by surprise. It means a lot.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378872998909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378872998909.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 45

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Going good so far. 2nd chemo didn't hit me too hard, but they loaded me up on a lot of meds to take the following days this time. Surprisingly have more energy and motivation than I have in a long time. Shaved my hair off last night so I don't have to unclog the drain once it starts coming out.

Thanks guys.