Im keeping this one

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Looking sweet man!
Sorry to hear about your other truck though but Lord willing it will all work out:thumb:
If you don’t mind could post some feedback on those tires?
Looking for wet road traction good clean out and quiet ride

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Hey man, you're gonna love that truck.. I put on 57k miles on a L5P and I loved it, and I put on these same tires right away and I was very impressed with them.. not a lot of noise at hwy speed and do very well on wet roads and also in mud in my opinion, and I could have put 65k miles on them and that's very good for me lol..

I just picked up a slightly used HC 16 model lml and have a set of these tires on here now too..

I've enjoyed reading your thread and can't believe your other one! That is so low I can't even comprehend how somebody can operate like that.. I hope it all works out for ya..

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Looking sweet man!
Sorry to hear about your other truck though but Lord willing it will all work out:thumb:
If you don’t mind could post some feedback on those tires?
Looking for wet road traction good clean out and quiet ride

Will do on the tire review. I’m looking forward to running them as I’ve been a toyo guy.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Well I’ve put 30 miles on it and have it hooked to a trailer.

Love the tires. Love the interior. Love the ride and drive. Love the power.

ce3d72eda766c8556005ecc29cb11243.jpg

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Is the panel fitment that bad on those trucks? The hood the headlights and the bumper to the grill looks really bad. Maybe it’s just the way the picture was taken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Driver side fender needed pulled down some, let me tell you what a chore that is. I spent 3+ hours getting all my body lines adjusted and the hood still needs to come to the passenger side a hair, but it’s straight so until I get help it’s good enough. I imagine Corbin pulled it down before putting everything else in.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Is the panel fitment that bad on those trucks? The hood the headlights and the bumper to the grill looks really bad. Maybe it’s just the way the picture was taken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice lol. I’ve gotta spend some more time on panel adjustment. I’m using the old bumper to frame brackets and I think they are tweaked a little. I’ve got another pair to put on it when I don’t have two extra hands helping me.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thats a beautiful truck, Corbin.

Does it take a little bit of the hurt from the theft away?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Thats a beautiful truck, Corbin.

Does it take a little bit of the hurt from the theft away?

It does. Honestly forget about that truck until I tell someone the story. I just hope I don’t get totally screwed by the bank on it. They are not being helpful even though it’s their fault they took the check without verifying.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Getting closer. I’m about 200 miles deep in it so far. Love it.

Trying to decide if I should go to 35s instead of these 33s.

Still need to change bumper brackets

885234b50d5f70fe6add6253a20e5d5f.jpg

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
If 35’s fit under an LMM with a fender mod and a hammer, it’s a no brainer on an LML and L5P, 35’s all the way. You’ll notice a difference though, if you go with 35’s in those ridge grapplers go with an 8 ply, the 10’s are super heavy, like almost 2 mpg loss heavy.