Im Back- and looking to DPC 2016

Hey everyone- I havent been around the forums for awhile, Im from northern Alberta and Ive been racing for 6+ years, just bracket racing so Ive been running on stock turbo duramaxs for quite awhile. Running mid 12's.
But now Ive made a deal on Kelly Froese (rush) 's triple turbo built 02 duramax, and although I wont have it or be able to do anything with it until April I am still triple turbo mind boggled and desperatly searching any information that can help me prepare the truck for Diesel Power Challenge 2016. I havent done much sled pulling!

Last edited:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Anyone who leads you to believe the DPC is for the enthusiasts/competitors is wrong. It's a Marketing ploy for a magazine to profit and boost/spike sales. Which none of the profit's go to the actual people competing. For the money you spend trying to get ready the juice is not worth the squeeze

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I don't know the setup on that truck, but if they are smaller triples, it should drive and launch fairly similar to what you are use to but with more power all around. If they are larger than it will take some getting used to.

I agree with Andrew on the DPC Koolaid. Maybe try the 11.90 index class, and do some local pulls and see how it goes at first.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Anyone who leads you to believe the DPC is for the enthusiasts/competitors is wrong. It's a Marketing ploy for a magazine to profit and boost/spike sales. Which none of the profit's go to the actual people competing. For the money you spend trying to get ready the juice is not worth the squeeze

And that's why i ended my diesel power mag subscription a few years ago.