Idaho Rob goes 9.36 in Max'd Out in Boise

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Rob just now made his second pass of the day a 9.42 @ 146+ so the first one will be the quickest as they are now into eliminations and he will turn down the power to run brackets.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Great job guys. I think we will see 8's soon. Smitty took some power out of his at VMP and dipped into the 8's I think rob can get there too. Keep up the good work guys

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That's awesome! Congrats to Rob, Ken, ATP and the whole Max'D Out Team. :thumb:

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
You are sick Rob. The name Steve Austin comes to mind.:thumb: Congrats to you and the team brother!

On edit: I meant bionic man, not stone cold.......I'm old.

Last edited:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the kind words. The turbo combo has been a great set-up and runs pretty clean at 100psi. I changed some things on the turbos and need to adjust the gates some more as I don't like the numbers after hitting it with the extra fuel now. Should help clean things up even more getting that dialed in.

I'm looking forward to tearing the whole truck down for some needed TLC and getting some things cleaned up that I've put off for a while. I'll be ready for NHRDA opener in AZ in March.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You are sick Rob. The name Steve Austin comes to mind.:thumb: Congrats to you and the team brother!

On edit: I meant bionic man, not stone cold.......I'm old.
[YOUTUBE]HofoK_QQxGc[/YOUTUBE]