I will be on Autoworld / Motortrend radio today

Slick

Jan 9, 2007
Anyone with a diesel anything does not have a "program". Except for maybe Audi with their road race stuff that was out a few years ago. John Force has a racing program. Hendrick has a racing program. What a bunch of self important bullshit. I've been to too many events where the hardcore diesel "program"(funny cars, rails, pro truck etc) guys have took forever to stage, never made a clean pass, and just in general slowed everything down. Don't get me wrong I think most of these projects are cool because I love diesels, but folks like Greg take themselves WAY too seriously. THEY ARE A NOVELTY YOU ARE NOT JOHN FORCE.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yeah, it pisses me off when they don't have a setup that can stage reliably. Come ON guys! How can you "win" a head's up race if you can't even stage?

Sick of people who "burn me down" on the tree waiting.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
That is why you need auto start like the rest of the drag racing world. The red light goes on and they don’t get a time slip if they don’t stage 7 seconds after you turn yours bottom bulb. Sled pullers with slicks want nothing but a time slip, but can only make one in ten passes. They cannot participate in the sports of drag racing. With auto start they lose and don’t get a time slip to brag. That will encourage them to be more realistic on Turbo’s, and tunes.
I’ve spent the time to make a car that will compete in top dragster and have a real chance of going rounds.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
EEEEExactly

Entitlement is a hell of a drug!

quite the opposite . I hated the way unions were full of people that can't or want perform.
I will not help a POS keep their job if they are not rehabilitee. on the other hand I will not let a good person get railroaded by a POS manager.

My job as a union official is to help managers be fair and equitable , and go by the rules and contract. If a manager does that then there is nothing the Union can , or should do. If they cross that line . I educate the manager on the contract , and rules. if they continue , I put them in slow school .

ok back to the monkeys

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
That is why you need auto start like the rest of the drag racing world.

The NHRDA events have used 7 second auto start for years in the pro classes and 10 seconds in the sportsman classes. I have no idea how DHRA/NADM crew runs things as I've not been to one of their events in many years.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I watch them of 1320go and see the 7 second reaction time, DHRA has been dead for several years.
????

Then why did you say they need it?

Proof you don't have f'all to do with drag racing anymore if you have no idea what the biggest diesel drag organization in NA does. Obvious your just a keyboard racer.
Maybe you did something cool 10 or 15 years ago, but today your about as relevant as Y2K.

You ARE NOT and SHOULD NOT be the face of diesel drag racing. Pretty sure there was no election held to vote you into that title either.

You and Wade should go stroke each other's ego's over on some other site. Your gonna have a tough time fooling those in the know over here.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Staging

Every where we race it's on a auto start tree. If he would race he would have known that. But he don't. He is the face of diesel in his mind! lol

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
quite the opposite . I hated the way unions were full of people that can't or want perform.
I will not help a POS keep their job if they are not rehabilitee. on the other hand I will not let a good person get railroaded by a POS manager.

My job as a union official is to help managers be fair and equitable , and go by the rules and contract. If a manager does that then there is nothing the Union can , or should do. If they cross that line . I educate the manager on the contract , and rules. if they continue , I put them in slow school .

ok back to the monkeys

I loathe unions in any form. Let me make that clear! but thats a story for another day.

Not trying to stir the pot, but.... Honestly I have been reading on this forum, and others for literally years. You have the most unwavering terrible attitude, that blows my mind! You act as if your beyond reproach constantly :confused: .

Take it for what its worth. I would do some serious introspective thinking on the subject of why you make so many enemies! Self proclaiming to be the diesel messiah is about the equivalent of me renaming myself James Hetfield, and going on tour with Metallica; ridiculous! :bdh:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
That is why you need auto start like the rest of the drag racing world. The red light goes on and they don’t get a time slip if they don’t stage 7 seconds after you turn yours bottom bulb. Sled pullers with slicks want nothing but a time slip, but can only make one in ten passes. They cannot participate in the sports of drag racing. With auto start they lose and don’t get a time slip to brag. That will encourage them to be more realistic on Turbo’s, and tunes.
I’ve spent the time to make a car that will compete in top dragster and have a real chance of going rounds.

You will have auto start with most races you attend, have fun racing rob:rofl: