LB7: HTT 66/71/14 Opinions

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I've been trying to get ahold of you for some time..

just answered your pm over at DF. Sucks when you have to go from site to site to answer everyone. I answer some people here then they will reply with a new pm on another site not you but some others and you get lost looking for the info :hug:

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
just answered your pm over at DF. Sucks when you have to go from site to site to answer everyone. I answer some people here then they will reply with a new pm on another site not you but some others and you get lost looking for the info :hug:

Haha, that happens when you run a good business!! I wasn't trying to sound like a d*ck and your pm made me very happy:)

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
You will need to adapt you air intake into the horn they ship you. Also before I ship any HTT kits I want to make sure there not out of stock on parts.

What do you need to install the silver bullet like Justin got from you Henry ?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Is looks the only advantage of SS?

No , even though its stainless steel it still rust slightly over time , there are several reasons to choose the stainless housing , it solves the inherent problem with the cast housings cracking from heat , the waste gate ports are 100% larger , the volutes are larger ( almost the size of a T-4 ) , they can be had in tighter A/R's ( 13cm ) to help spooling and with the larger waste gate ports drive pressure isn't an issue with the tighter housings . I dont sell them with cast housings any longer .

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Dose anyone have the part number for the II silver bullet 66 just the turbo for the Dmax?

And will the HTT SS16 fit on the silver bullet 66? whats the cost

Last edited:

mikeholmen

Sep 8, 2011
Airdrie, alberta
We run the S366 T-4 0.91 73 with decent success. Its priced around $800. Make your own turbo inlet flange, free. The GT4202 works as well, depends on turbine AR and turbine inlet flange