How's everyone doing with this virus crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShopSpecialties

Jun 4, 2008
Grass Range, Montana
Trump took Hydroxychloroquine in the Spring as a possible prophylaxis after a staff member was positive for Kung Flu. Did that prevent him from getting it then ? Is he still taking it to this day ? Did he take it this week after coming in contact with a person who was positive ?

Reactions: stroke250

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Did he ever wear a mask? Promote social distancing at his rallies?

Not to worry, isn't like he's in that Obese 70 plus high risk crowd. He'll be fine.

Just remember, he wrote that letter saying his doctor said, he was fittest President to ever hold office. Plus Mike Pence is praying him well...

a41a370647d92376424b3481fd46b0ed.jpg

Last edited:

stroke250

I May Be Lost...
Jul 1, 2008
Idaho
Free patriotic Americans prefer to live their lives like normal, not restricted wearing a bullshit mask. I’ll take my chances like many others and if it happens to get me, then so be it, such is life.
The left and media have made the common flu and cold disappear. Now if you get the sniffles, you have COVID. You get a sore throat, it’s COVID . People are being overly paranoid.

ShopSpecialties

Jun 4, 2008
Grass Range, Montana
Here is an interesting article about masks from the New England Journal of Medicine. It contains some "seems, maybes, might" but at least they are honest saying more studies need to be done. They mentioned a Argentinean cruise ship that had an outbreak where passengers were provided surgical face masks and the staff with N95 masks. There was a 81% asymptomatic infection rate on that cruise ship. Earlier there was cruise ships that had no universal masking and the infection rates were around 20%. At 2 food processing plants here in the USA where masks were required the asymptomatic infections were at 95%. One possible glimmer of hope for masks is that only 5% of those people at the plants had mild-moderate symptoms. We need to continue to collect more data to have an accurate assessment of what works and what does not.

Reactions: 2004LB7

OleBlackyLBZ

May 22, 2020
COVID is just a different strand of the flu, if you have health problems you are obviously more susceptible since any virus needs a strong immune system to be conquered. So either clean your lifestyle up, build up your immune system and get healthy, or just be extra careful. COVID nor any virus/flu is going away next month or even next year no matter what we do, so I'm not wearing a mask now and I'm not wearing one a year from now. I will live how I always have, with common sense! Now what WILL do away with COVID is if Biden gets elected president, it will disappear in a very short time because the media will finally shutup about it and quite playing on peoples emotions. If Trump gets it they will ride it out as long as people will let them, I'm sick of this mess... Like stroke250 said, everything under the sun is Covid now, the hospitals make thousands off every case so do you really think the numbers are accurate? I don't even expect them to be close

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Free patriotic Americans prefer to live their lives like normal, not restricted wearing a bullshit mask. I’ll take my chances like many others and if it happens to get me, then so be it, such is life.
The left and media have made the common flu and cold disappear. Now if you get the sniffles, you have COVID. You get a sore throat, it’s COVID . People are being overly paranoid.

Yep...

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Did he ever wear a mask? Promote social distancing at his rallies?

Not to worry, isn't like he's in that Obese 70 plus high risk crowd. He'll be fine.

Just remember, he wrote that letter saying his doctor said, he was fittest President to ever hold office. Plus Mike Pence is praying him well...

a41a370647d92376424b3481fd46b0ed.jpg
Like the 'scientists' that claim global warming is real? In reality, in order to come up with a 'warming trend', you need to start around the 1970's I believe. If you start further back in time, you'll find the earth is really in s cooling trend. Oh, wait.... Now they're pushing 'climate change' :rolleyes:.

I'm a firm believer in REAL science, but the bought 'science' that's so common these days is not true, unbiased science.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Science is based on data, data can be manipulated, even unconsciously, the person who collects the data usually determines the outcome. Most scientist can't or do not collect data, I do not trust the media based scientist any longer. Climate change, lol, it has always changed, this is a rare period in earths history where we haven't expirenced wild climatic swings...

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
My point is not to argue about the scientists, but rather the dismissing of science in general by large amounts of our population. Certainly scientists can be bought, just look at big oil vs federal gov on leaded gasoline back in the 70's. Several studies were presented showing it had no I'll effects on kids. Maybe that's what wrong with many of us today, we suck down to much high test fumes back then...

However today you have more world wide scientists working on this little bug issue than anything in history. And a president who doesn't believe in science. But is setting in a hospital today being a lab rat for said scientists...

?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ShopSpecialties

Jun 4, 2008
Grass Range, Montana
He doesn't believe in science mahnnnnnnnn ! Wouldn't it just be much simpler to type "Orange Man Bad" ?
Do 100% of all scientists in the world agree 100% on what should or should not be done ? If they are not in 100% agreement which one do we listen to ? Do we just listen to the guvment, political party, religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, of our choosing ?

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
He doesn't believe in science mahnnnnnnnn ! Wouldn't it just be much simpler to type "Orange Man Bad" ?

I'll stick with the trending world opinion, "Karma's a Bitch".

One only need to pull tape from this past weeks Presidential debate to hear and see why that's trending today. According to the Rules agreed to by both political candidates everyone the room would wear a mask beside the 2 candidates and moderator. However the whole covid packing trump party pealed off their masks soon as they walked in the room.

Now we have a wold leader in the hospital getting experimental treatments and antibodies plasma transfusions, and rest of his key staff popping positive tests hourly and setting on the bench at home quarantined. Not much getting done in the White House today besides refreshing up on the 25th Amendment..

If no big deal, scientists are full of hot air, why all the fuss on Trump? Either there is two standards in place, them and us. Or someone's been feeding the population a line of bull, and just got called out on it.. Ultimately thats every individuals decision to make.. Science on the other hand follows some guidlines...

af5ab0c401c905e6c0c5c917a6722c70.jpg

ShopSpecialties

Jun 4, 2008
Grass Range, Montana
"Karma is a Bitch" and all the focus on Trump is more of symptom of people who are suffering from TDS than anything else. You are just as dangerous as the person who is the polar opposite of you. Neither of you is truly interested in any facts or science unless it 100% lines up with whatever side you have chosen. There have been like a dozen world leaders and prime ministers across the planet that have caught it also. There has been people who wear masks and are germaphobes that did everything right but still caught it so maybe we should go harass them equally also ?

How about we leave the clown acts out of it and just focus on all the data ? I am worried we might be missing something simple because everyone is so hung up on the stupid shit.

ShopSpecialties

Jun 4, 2008
Grass Range, Montana
Quote # two from Trump in past 90 days about Science. Obviously, his knowledge of climate change science is far more reaching than we'll ever know.

Source: https://youtu.be/n3C93ZWCmvM

Well the scientists in 1970s said we were headed for another ice age and they got that wrong. Are they going to get this one right or is the planet going to do what it wants to do like it has for the past 4+ billion years ?

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
When the MSM will only report what fits the leftists agenda, only scientific studies or a portion of a scientific study supporting the narrative they are pushing who are we to believe???
Source: https://youtu.be/YL8Munc4RbM

Like Tim Pool points out here the MSM is lying most of the time, hiding anything that doesn't fit their narrative and highlighting what does.
Do your own research and try to prove wrong your theory, takes your own personal bias out of the equation. THAT'S SCIENCE !!!
Science dose NOT exclude findings that do not support your hypothesis.
Mask mandates are a perfect example. If you compare areas with mask mandates to areas without mandates having equal population density the numbers show no positive results for mandates. If you site studies showing mask prove ineffective for slowing or stopping viral transmission you're immediately called a science denier. Show me the studies that say masks help not just someone claiming to be a scientist that says so but the study that supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.