How's everyone doing with this virus crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
So Kid, what’s the end game? Say we wear mask for 6 months and crush the numbers, then everyone stops wearing masks and the virus “rebounds” numbers come back up, masks again? Or? What’s the endgame here?

Btw, the virus is here forever, it’s not leaving, not going away, so are we just wearing mask for the rest of time now?? I’m not saying that masks don’t reduce the amount of virus spread, I’m saying it doesn’t stop it completely, and there will be a rebound when “mandates” are lifted. Forever a yo-yo. I’m not really for or against masks. What is the proper way to treat a pandemic? I don’t think there is one. Just my 2cents.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
So Kid, what’s the end game? Say we wear mask for 6 months and crush the numbers, then everyone stops wearing masks and the virus “rebounds” numbers come back up, masks again? Or? What’s the endgame here?

Simply wear a mask, practice social distance whenever possible is the only / best defense anyone on the planet has at the moment. Maybe listen to the scientist who've spent their lives studying and modeling this exact type of problem. Hope to hell one of these vaccines in the pipeline proves effective, so in six months, we can maybe protect the most vulnerable in our society. Then things possibly get back to normal next spring, and covid-19 is just another form of the flu in the record book from then on.

But since there is no way in hell any of that is ever gonna happen in the U.S., might I suggest the South Park Pandemic Special...

SP.jpg

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Everyone will eventually get this virus, it is a way of controlling population, elderly are consuming a large portion of the resources and boomers are approaching elderly status quickly. Think about it, population control to reserve resources for those that produce not just consume. It mainly targets the older and generally unhealthily people that no longer can produce for society and have become dependent on government programs to get by...

Reactions: 2004LB7

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Listen to the Scientist! Yeah like the world is going to end. Like the year 2000 everything was going to crash. Like Darsee and Slutsky Fraud. Like the Debendox Debacle. Like the Fen-Phen Fiasco. Yeah I don't trust scientist anymore than I do politicians! I guess its a smart person thing again telling us dummies what is best for us. IT'S BS and a mask is a joke. Stop the country for Covid but do nothing for alcoholism heart conditions suicides domestic abuse. Yeah I guess that doesn't fit the narrative.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Simply wear a mask, practice social distance whenever possible is the only / best defense anyone on the planet has at the moment. Maybe listen to the scientist who've spent their lives studying and modeling this exact type of problem.

Like the scientist that said 2 million Americans would die of Covid? Or the Scientist that are more concerned about the side effects of the actions we have taken against Covid? Pick your poison i’ve heard some places have seen a 50% increase in suicides since Covid.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Simply wear a mask, practice social distance whenever possible is the only / best defense anyone on the planet has at the moment. Maybe listen to the scientist who've spent their lives studying and modeling this exact type of problem. Hope to hell one of these vaccines in the pipeline proves effective, so in six months, we can maybe protect the most vulnerable in our society. Then things possibly get back to normal next spring, and covid-19 is just another form of the flu in the record book from then on.

But since there is no way in hell any of that is ever gonna happen in the U.S., might I suggest the South Park Pandemic Special...

View attachment 104599

I’m sorry, but that’s not an answer to my question. Hoping a vaccine works is not a plan or solution. So wear masks forever is what you are saying.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Everyone will eventually get this virus, it is a way of controlling population, elderly are consuming a large portion of the resources and boomers are approaching elderly status quickly. Think about it, population control to reserve resources for those that produce not just consume. It mainly targets the older and generally unhealthily people that no longer can produce for society and have become dependent on government programs to get by...

You'd be surprised (actually probably not) how many elderly have died in "homes" just from being separated from their family. You don't have to make them sick, just take away the only thing they live for

Reactions: ShopSpecialties

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Nobody watched the South Park 2hr Pandemic Special?

It was hilarious, covered all the topics above.

1992a5878c299b2f6a4893cb6bb20d46.jpg

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Only over the air TV for me and it doesn't broadcast through that. No cable or satellite

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Only over the air TV for me and it doesn't broadcast through that. No cable or satellite
It's also available over the internet.. I haven't had cable TV in past 10yrs.

Thanks to all us liberal internet geeks, ya don't have to pay big subscriptions for video content. Heck the Russians steel the signal from Direct TV, then load all the good shit onto the dark web. But for some reason they keep posting all their deviceve political memes where anyone can find em. ??

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
It's also available over the internet.. I haven't had cable TV in past 10yrs.

Thanks to all us liberal internet geeks, ya don't have to pay big subscriptions for video content. Heck the Russians steel the signal from Direct TV, then load all the good shit onto the dark web. But for some reason they keep posting all their deviceve political memes where anyone can find em. ??

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'll have to search for it. I did see a preview on the TV in my works break room and it did look funny

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
It sucks we dont have a facepalm smilie anymore.....it would be SO appropriate right about now.

ShopSpecialties

Jun 4, 2008
Grass Range, Montana
So for most Americans the survival rate is 99% but we need a vaccine ? Big Pharma sure has some of you trained very well. America is fat/lazy, eats bad food, smokes/drinks so how about YOU work on YOUR health/immune system to make it better. The healthier you are the better the chance the symptoms are milder.

Listen to the scientist ? Just in the last 100 years here in America there has been countless horrific human experiments led by scientist but we should listen to them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.