Hey there =)

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
pervert ..................... :angel::rofl::rofl::rofl: and dont mind the yunguns ....... welcome

:rofl: Can you blame me? It aint often that you find a pretty girl that drives a dmax

And judging by the avatar....shes pretty:D

That is you in the your avatar isnt it Kayla? lol

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
Seems like the average down time on motors is around 6mo. At least for us regular people, mine broke in early Oct and I didn't get it back till the middle of April.

kayla j

pretty much a big deal ;)
May 5, 2009
biloxi, ms
thanks for the warm welcomes, yes thats me in my avatar, blonde hair now. I think that is about average down time for people with NORMAL incomes. hahaha. yes, the motor is already out of my truck waiting for the new one to be put in.. im guessing it will be here tomorrow. I HOPE!!!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Welcome. Don't mind the perverts. We try to keep them penned up as much as we can.:D;)

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:rofl:

Dont let all us guys run you off! Just a lil initial shock i think:D

Very cool to see girls intrested in diesel trucks, kinda rare ya know! But you found an exellent place to be around, wont find a better place for the Dmax enthusiast;)

kayla j

pretty much a big deal ;)
May 5, 2009
biloxi, ms
they couldnt run me off if they tried... they think im some girly girl.. all hair and makeup! pshh try mud and trucks! haha i aint going no where trust me
:rofl: