head count, 10-3-209 diesel drags

05Supersmoker

Aug 31, 2009
If anyone wants to show up early we will be at my shop just about a mile south of the dragstrip. There will bbq and the shop will be open if any of you guys need to do some wrenching before the races start.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Damn guys not gonna be able to make it. I've got a tractor in pieces right now and its not gonna get finished today. And my ef'in pickup has a nail in the tire.

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Damn guys not gonna be able to make it. I've got a tractor in pieces right now and its not gonna get finished today. And my ef'in pickup has a nail in the tire.

the diesel show will be held again...probably in May like last time. they did some of these events to kinda test and perpare for that show. so, next spring, be prepared for a car show (big rigs and other diesels mainly...anything welcome) and drag races with a quick 8 and probably different classes...maybe tug-a-war...unsure.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
the diesel show will be held again...probably in May like last time. they did some of these events to kinda test and perpare for that show. so, next spring, be prepared for a car show (big rigs and other diesels mainly...anything welcome) and drag races with a quick 8 and probably different classes...maybe tug-a-war...unsure.

There will be a few surprises for sure :secret:

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
who's Bobby Hunt?? the dragway site says he got 2nd in the quick 8

SUC50140.jpg

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I know several that made the quik 8 didnt run, wasnt it mostly alternates that ended up running in the quik 8, I was leaving for the hottub when they called my name :D