head count, 10-3-209 diesel drags

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
so, how many passes are you running, Larry?

Just enough to see what it will do then retire to the cooler to watch :D

And a special note for everybody going this weekend.........Bring your freaking mosquito spray, they are bad out there :baby:

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
there's no point in running with street tires...unless you just wanna cruise down the lane.

the TNT will be like usual...7:00 to 11:00. the quick 8 will begin @ 10:00ish. it won't take long for the quick 8. TNT to resume afterwards. LISTEN for your name if your racing for a quick 8 spot. they will announce it over the speakers (which aren't the best). they also have a radio station...i forgot what it is..104 something i think.

i've heard a lot of guys from lubbuck and other areas will be there...and a lot of Cummins.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
there's no point in running with street tires...unless you just wanna cruise down the lane.

the TNT will be like usual...7:00 to 11:00. the quick 8 will begin @ 10:00ish. it won't take long for the quick 8. TNT to resume afterwards. LISTEN for your name if your racing for a quick 8 spot. they will announce it over the speakers (which aren't the best). they also have a radio station...i forgot what it is..104 something i think.

i've heard a lot of guys from lubbuck and other areas will be there...and a lot of Cummins.
I heard that too:)