head count, 10-3-209 diesel drags

willis_bud2

messcan wrangler
Apr 20, 2009
Del Rio, TX
looks like this is gonna be a big cummins event :confused: we need more duramaxes to show up:hello:

Umm I'll be there. Don't know if I'm gonna run. No tune yet.:( I'll be making the haul from Abilene w/ the girlfriend and beer.:beer Hopefully she stays kinda sober so we can drive back.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Umm I'll be there. Don't know if I'm gonna run. No tune yet.:( I'll be making the haul from Abilene w/ the girlfriend and beer.:beer Hopefully she stays kinda sober so we can drive back.
hollar ahead of time and send $99 for a license, bet between a few people here we could load a tune to your truck :D

willis_bud2

messcan wrangler
Apr 20, 2009
Del Rio, TX
Somebody has a license laying around? I'm sure I could find the funds.:D How far in advance do you need the notice. I've got to drive through San Angelo tomorrow on my way to Abilene so if need be we can meet up then or on Saturday. What ever works for whoever is going to provide the tune.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Somebody has a license laying around? I'm sure I could find the funds.:D How far in advance do you need the notice. I've got to drive through San Angelo tomorrow on my way to Abilene so if need be we can meet up then or on Saturday. What ever works for whoever is going to provide the tune.

Ive got a spare license if youll pay me for it later and a decent stock trans safe tune. If you want when you come get the toolbox I can load up a tune for ya.