Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
WOW and I was just going to whine that I have to have another surgery.

Better me then my kids though :hug:

I will say I hate having the IV started worse then the surgery I have to have :cry:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
WOW:eek:

:hug:

:)

Thanks everyone:angel:

Thanks for the kind words, thought and prayers:thumb:

My daughter is my miracle. She is absolutely wonderful in every way.

I have a tough time watching her struggle, but I have to admit she/we have it much better than most with her condition. She is actually one of the highest functioning children with Rett Syndrome, which makes some things easier, and others more difficult...

She's amazing, and her drive keeps me and my wife going. She's stronger than anyone I know and has a spirit unlike anything I've ever encountered

So please don't feel bad for me, I don't feel bad for me, I struggle with feeling bad for her, knowing that there is so much out there for her to experience and so much she is missing out on, but, my emotion is based off what I know, not what she does, and for the most part, she's a really happy kid

And she's healthy, we don't have the medical struggles that others with the disorder do, we feel we are very blessed by that.

Thanks again everyone, I was having a bad day and just needed to vent, and it made me feel better, thanks again to DuramaxDiesels for providing a place to "chill"
You guys are awesome:D
Here is a pic from the last time we went golfing:
24ltnd2.jpg

Here is Summer at her 8th last night:
20g0e3c.jpg

Never take your children for granted....

Last edited:

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
Well glad you could vent and you feel a bit relieved to do so. Today's a new day with new experiences and challenges. One foot in front of the other...

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Coco, you and I have never seen eye to eye. Least on most things. However, when it comes to kids and how a parent should love and cherish them, you are spot on. Very cool to see, and your beautiful daughter is very lucky to have a father like you, one she can count on to always be there, and to love her. Keep up the good work. :thumb:
And People have to vent, it's definitely part of life. No harm in that.
My 2 daughters mean the world to me. A person doesn't really understand until they are a parent. Best feeling in the world.

DMAXfirefighter

Not such a FNG
May 9, 2012
West-Central Indiana
I hate the fact that I haven't had my truck for eight months because of a two week project

I hate that I'm such a nice guy and can't blow my top at the guy who has turned it into an eight month project

I hate the fact that there's something bad going on at work and no one will tell us employees what's happening

I hate not knowing if I need to be looking for a job or not

I hate having the funds to be able to get go-fast parts for my truck and not knowing if I'm gonna have a job at the end of the day, week, month....

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
I hate stupid people at the gas station. Went to get fuel for my truck. There are 16 pumps. 4 of which are also diesel. There was 4 people getting gas. 3 of them on the combo pumps. Which left one diesel pump open. Guy in a car that was right in front of me decides to use the only remaining diesel pump to get GAS!!!!!!!!!!! out of 11 other GAS pumps. I hate stupid people. And being sick and can't work because of it.

Hate the damn waterpump is now whining. Sorta like I am now. My injectors are dumping fuel in the crankcase and I don't have the money to replaced them and no other vehicle to drive. Yup. I hate it. Ok. I'm done for now.

Addiction

sideways
Jan 7, 2014
NC
I hate that all this snow and my hell raising self caused me to limp my trans.

I hate that i dont have enough money for a built trans so ill have to put it on a credit card

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Hate batterys, tires, old tractors, new tractors, huge diesel engines that cant be jump started. Hate that i cant find a trailer tire to hold up, went to 17.5's and im still peelin the skins. Hate that the lml has bed damage now due to tight turn and off camber articulation steel beds suck. I hate the plastic bed on the lb7 cracks discolored

Number 1 i hate that everything opens so late, i get up early and want to do my businuess and then head to house and work on shit or just take it easy. Nothing open till 9 am my day is half over by then...

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I hate that my customers always ask (but are really implying) if I will work Saturday as well. I usually politely say no. But oh how I want to say... "No I have a life outside of work. I have a wife and 4 year old and weekends are our chance to do fun things together. Despite what you may think, I'm not desperate for money so as to forgo my limited free time to instead spend on your job. And most importantly... Did you not notice that I was the first sub onsite and the last one to leave for the last three weeks? Your electricians, plumbers, cabinet guys, and painters all showed up at 9 and left at 3. Maybe it's they who need to work Saturday.

NO I WILL NOT WORK SATURDAY!!!:thumb:

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I hate that my car got a dana 60 right before the winter and now the tracks are covered in snow.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate that lying POS in the white house and how he smugly smiles into the camera. He is destroying America.

I hate lowered trucks (not lowered race trucks like you guys. I hate the lowered pos trucks on huge chrome rims)

I hate this stomach ache

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I'm "not a fan" ;) of car salesmen who misrepresent a vehicle and act surprised when you point out things wrong with the car that could have saved you the 90 mile drive to find out.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
I hate that my truck ate a starter, it's too cold to fix today/I'm a huge wimp (let's be honest), and I'm rolling in the Toyota Camry until I fix it.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Im driving from MD to CO. (Moving). Pulling the GF's Nissan Versa on a uhaul dolly. I hate that I love my truck so much I'd rather sleep in it than pay for a hotel. Tpw-haul mode is the best invention ever.

I know its the hate thread but i LOVE my truck!

So comfortable that 10 straight hours felt like 2.

Sent from Free America

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Flat billers..... How do you not know how retarded you look with the hat cocked to the side and a huge flat bill. Who even started that trend? And do the people who wear said flat bill hats think they look cool, dope, off the hook, phat or whatever those idiot might say?

Fads in general kill me, why do people follow them? I have never been an "in style" kind of guy, just straight cut jeans and a t shirt or sleeveless work boots, athletic shorts and sleeveless and running shoes... If you have enough time to follow fads you arent working hard enough.