dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
I hate that a Utah winter means -35 last Friday, then to pouring rain yesterday, then to more snow today. We had a 70 degree swing from Friday to Monday.

Da fuq, winter?

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I hate that a Utah winter means -35 last Friday, then to pouring rain yesterday, then to more snow today. We had a 70 degree swing from Friday to Monday.

Da fuq, winter?

While its not that cold here, we are getting weird temp swings too. Old man says we are due for another blizzard, but I trust the Farmers Almanac more :rofl:

Chad006

Drag racer wannabe
Feb 12, 2015
Goodlow, B.C.
It's been 5 years since we've had a good snow year in the mountains. Just shy of 200cm base here now, a good year here is around 800.:mad:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I hate that on the new daily, 04.5 zf lly with power locks. When you start moving the truck locks automatically, when you stop the truck and wanna leave it running say to check the mail you have to unlock the doors manually or with the button every time. I wish they had something where you hit the parking brake it would unlock. It's starting to get annoying lol:(

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
I hate that on the new daily, 04.5 zf lly with power locks. When you start moving the truck locks automatically, when you stop the truck and wanna leave it running say to check the mail you have to unlock the doors manually or with the button every time. I wish they had something where you hit the parking brake it would unlock. It's starting to get annoying lol:(

You should be able to change it in the steering wheel controls if it has it.

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
Check the owners manual, pretty sure there's some combination of key turns and pressing the brake pedal to change it.